The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
the whole vfb stuttgart team has choker writen on their forehead ... please not !

nearly everyone who left stuttgart for a foreign team struggled to get a first team spot ... remember hinkel or hildebrandt ? both players that looked pretty sharp in stuttgarts team but were not even good enough for a first team place in mediocre spanish teams.

that does not have to say that tasci is this bad, BUT tasci is nowhere as highly thought of in germany like the other two guys are already mentioned, so its hard to think he is any better.

the think 'bout lippi, peruzzi and ferrara sounds more like a fans dream than reality, but sounds good to me

Buy on AliExpress.com

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002

Seriously, this guy is awesome. As a player/team manager, he held chaotic Lazio together like a glue, they raved about his leadership and charisma. Not been the same since he left them.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
He'll stay in the premier league :(

I always wanted him here, him and Mascherano. Tevez is such a workhorse he'd be perfect if we went with a 4-2-3-1 playing quite advanced in the 3. I would rather spend more for Tevez than for Quagmire, although not the stupid £30m that is being quoted

Dec 31, 2008
----------------Amauri
----------Gio------------Tevez
----------------Diego
Carlitos is not much of WF but considerin the area he covers he can play in almost any of these 4 postions

Enoran

Nov 3, 2007
Even Manure is unwilling to part with £30m to land Tevez permanently. £30m is a hell lot. Why or why did Tevez land himself in such disadvantageous position ...

On the other hand ...
Buffon still not getting the better defense he deserves?

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
i was going to say the exact same thing.

lahm would be good, but i think a right back is more important and he only plays left correct?

tevez, money can be better spent elsewhere. i would rather us get a young target man than tevez as replacement for trez, if not we can give daud or immobile a shot.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Lam is naturally right-footed and can play as RB...if we sell Trez I want us to invest in the defence and we should recall Paolucci from Catania

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)