The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 26, 2004
is Aquilani still available?

Roma failed to qualify,his contract is expiring in 2010,his price is lower than ever.

He would be ideal for 4-3-1-2.Cheaper solution than Hamsik.

Marchisio-Sissoko-Aquilani

-----------Diego------------
Hamsik is 10 times the player Aquilani is.

Hell even Marchisio is way better than Aquilani.

Aquilani has what ever it takes to be called with 'she' after three months of flopping for Juventus.

So, NO.

Buy on AliExpress.com

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
yeah, they need something to toy around with ... or they will let an accident happen, so they got something to work on .... perhaps we should get aquilani just to keep our medics busy and distract them from our healthy players !

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
cmon aquilani is not that bad as you make him
hes a good player, but because of his injuries he can never get some continuity to his game and develop
no one denies that aquilani can become a pretty good player, but the bold part is just the description of his career until now and i don't see it changing anytime soon

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #2,834
    Since my guest hasn't arrived yet, I can post you some rumours that "other" gurus spread on the WWW.

- Parma are interested in Mellberg.
    - Remember my Arnautovic? :inter: are close to sign him but at any time Juve could turn it around and sign him. For now :inter: are the front runners.
    - We are indeed tracking Moretti. :cry:
    - Spalletti is #1 but Ranieri could stay another year to welcome Lippi, Ferrara and Peruzzi in 2010.
    - For the mid we are looking at Asamoah, Hamsik...
    - The names at RB are Motta, Zuniga(Palermo want him)...
    - TASCI was supposed to meet us today in Turin but something happened so the meeting will have to happen at a later date.

:beer:

Espectro

The Grimreaper
    Jul 12, 2002
    Since my guest hasn't arrived yet, I can post you some rumours that "other" gurus spread on the WWW.

- Remember my Arnautovic? :inter: are close to sign him but at any time Juve could turn it around and sign him. For now :inter: are the front runners.
    - Spalletti is #1 but Ranieri could stay another year to welcome Lippi, Ferrara and Peruzzi in 2010.
    - TASCI was supposed to meet us today in Turin but something happened so the meeting will have to happen at a later date.

:wallbang: :wallbang: :wallbang: :wallbang: :wallbang: :wallbang: :wallbang: :wallbang: :wallbang: :wallbang: :wallbang:

Dec 31, 2008

Gud and bad news. Moretti is bullcrap. No to Spalletti. Asamoah, hAMSIK, mOTTA WUD BE GR8

Juventine

Little Witch
    Jul 11, 2008
    Wasn't Ranieri the one who brought Moretti to Valencia? Would it be Ranieri's idea to bring him back which means Ranieri will stay for the next year? :cry:

Edit: I think Lippi has just said that he would never coach a club again.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)