The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Valencia is not above average. He will become a very good winger. The reason I want him now is because he will be Camo's deputy and eventually take over. He is way ahead of marchionni too.

Yes I want 2 CBs. As far as I'm concerned only Chiellini is worthy of a starting spot in the line up in our squad.

Eboue has been terrible in the past 2 seasons yes, but being injured, playing out of position and being jeered by your own fans will obviously take it's toll on your personality. I have faith that a new environment will bring the best out of him. After all this is the same guy who was among the best RB just a couple of years, and he'll be a free in the summer.

Slow_Roll

In Love with a Feelin'
Mar 4, 2008
I can see your reasoning with Valencia just don't see him as good enough, not now not never, but I could be proven wrong.
I agree Chiellini is the only one good enough to start but Legro and Mellberg surely are good enough as back-up, also Legro has been very good for few years, just in bad form for a few matches in a row like the whole team. So imo we'd only need one CB.
I certainly agree Eboue has enough quality although he hasn't shined we all know the skill is there as you said. It's his head I'm more worried about.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #385
    Looks like some youngster passed a medical in Turin. Not certain who it is. I've read the name Carlos Garcia/(Garcìa). Maybe you guys with FM 2009 can find out who it is. :p No mention on the net apart from the Almeria defender but he's 24-25.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
    Looks like some youngster passed a medical in Turin. Not certain who it is. I've read the name Carlos Garcia/(Garcìa). Maybe you guys with FM 2009 can find out who it is. :p No mention on the net apart from the Almeria defender but he's 24-25.
    could be this one

http://www.transfermarkt.de/de/spieler/98192/carlos-garcia/profil.html

19 year old spanish defender from UD Puertollano. he is only 1,75m tall, so it could be a full back
    http://www.lacomarcadepuertollano.com/diario/noticia.php?dia=2008_01_25&noticia=2008_01_25_No_08.xml

Could be him.

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #391
    In meeeeelan 24/25 is considered to be a promising youngster right?
    :lol: that's true but we're not meelan phew!

could be this one

http://www.transfermarkt.de/de/spieler/98192/carlos-garcia/profil.html

19 year old spanish defender from UD Puertollano. he is only 1,75m tall, so it could be a full back

could be, thanks guys for the research. :D

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Yeah, more trusting hard workers compared to your usual sidekick Duuuushan ;)

And Mark, its too little to speculate on him, but considering his age, he hardly can be considered for primavera right? Born 89, 20 this year, meaning too old for primavera next season.

So senior footie, loaned out, or if it happens, a squad player to keep lonely Iago company? Though Iago isnt a sissy boy of Sevilla :D

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #394
    hihi

yeah, he's too "old" for the Primavera so a nice run at Bari would be ok.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    A CM? Not a LB?

And Marcello, Vecchione apparently is around only because he was injured when he was about to go on loan. Not played much with ze primavera either.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)