The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (13 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #402
    Is there a rule that we can we have a MAX of 2 or 3 players above the age of 20 with the Primavera?

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #407
    Some of you will be disappointed to hear that Stephen Appiah is back with Brescia. For the rest of us you can hear a sigh of relief. :D

Max

Jul 15, 2003
    Valencia is not above average. He will become a very good winger. The reason I want him now is because he will be Camo's deputy and eventually take over. He is way ahead of marchionni too.

Yes I want 2 CBs. As far as I'm concerned only Chiellini is worthy of a starting spot in the line up in our squad.

Eboue has been terrible in the past 2 seasons yes, but being injured, playing out of position and being jeered by your own fans will obviously take it's toll on your personality. I have faith that a new environment will bring the best out of him. After all this is the same guy who was among the best RB just a couple of years, and he'll be a free in the summer.
    :tup:

Ahmed

Principino
    Sep 3, 2006
    Gourcuff: 'I'd like to go back to Italy'

As often happens, a transfer is successful primarily if the player wants it to be. Bordeaux wants to keep Yoann Gourcuff till the end of the season, but the AC Milan midfielder does not.

And he has reiterated that he wants to return to play in Italy, not necessarily at AC Milan: "I want to play in a big club – he told Gourcuff “Equipe” - this is the right occasion. I would like to return to Italy, AC Milan or another big club, it doesn’t matter, I want play in Serie A".

Will Gourcuff come back? At AC Milan they are not thinking about it. What is sure is that if the club will not qualify for the Champions League, it will be forced to transfer the young Frenchman to get the cash.

Calciomercato

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Come to Juve, s'il-vous plait!

Ahmed

Principino
    Sep 3, 2006
    true, but the dream will live on for me...how crappy is Domenech that despite having 2 of the most amazing playmakers (Yoann et Franck) in football, his team still plays like shit

Byrone

Peen Meister
    Dec 19, 2005
    Never mind that he has one of the most prolific goal scorers at his disposal & he continually ignores him.How he's kept onto his job this long is a mystery tbh.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)