The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
i think the diego-deal is getting more realistic, because his club just lost against cottbus and is now at 11th league position ... he certainly won't stay in bremen, when he does not play international competitions...

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #364
    Hey! We're interested in Simao. :tup: oh wait, it's not the left winger but Panathinaikos defensive mid/CB Simao Mate Junior. :p

-tuttomercatoweb

Red

-------
    Nov 26, 2006
    Душан;1906247 said:
    He's no better.
    He is better.

Sali gives the ball away less, is better at defending and is generally a more reliable player.

Душан;1906558 said:
    He looks like a decent prospect.

Still has a long way to go to be ready for a move to a big team.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
    He is better.

Sali gives the ball away less, is better at defending and is generally a more reliable player.
    Can't agree with this.I think he was pretty awful while playing on that(and every other)position.His crosses are terrible and IMO he should just be our third choice to add experience.

He looks like a decent prospect.

Still has a long way to go to be ready for a move to a big team.
    I predict him to become one of the best defenders in Europe.He is so confident and there's no way I'd say he's just 19yo kid.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
    Душан;1906892 said:
    I predict him to become one of the best defenders in Europe.He is so confident and there's no way I'd say he's just 19yo kid.
    Been great since the start of the season. Definately got the potential to be big but needs time to be judged better ( 2 - 3 years maybe).

Lucky Luke

Jul 23, 2007
    Hey! We're interested in Simao. :tup: oh wait, it's not the left winger but Panathinaikos defensive mid/CB Simao Mate Junior. :p

-tuttomercatoweb
    Душан;1906162 said:
    Great because we really need someone on that position...
    OMG first Torosidis, now Simao... :sick:
    Simao is a young DM
    in CL he played as CB vs inter in the first game and had to man mark Ibrabitch....guess what....ibra owned him...:frown:
    he is a regular this season playing next to zilberto silva
    19 years old earning 50000 euros per season with a release clause of 6 mil.
    he is about to renew:150000 per season and 7 mil release clause...

as for Torosidis,its just a bad dream..
    talented but no way Juve material:tdown:

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
    Душан;1906892 said:
    Can't agree with this.I think he was pretty awful while playing on that(and every other)position.His crosses are terrible and IMO he should just be our third choice to add experience.
    No way Salihamidzic is that terrible. He was decent last season and this one he played a very small amount of time though he was a lot worse than season before.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
    I think I saw every match he played and I didn't see anything special about his play.While he was playing as AMR he was a bit better than Marchionni which is not so good IMO.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
    But you said he is awful, which is not true. I agree he is nothing special but a reliable 2nd choice he is, more reliable than Marchionni.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)