The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
He's improved a lot this season (which is still not enough i know) and it would be unfair to say that he has been terrible this season. I'm not saying he's having a great season or anything, i'm saying he has been at the very least decent. The same cannot be said about Grygera.

That being said, he's still not good enough and still should be replaced.

El Santo

El Enmascarado de Plata
Nov 26, 2008
Marceℓℓo;1899016 said:
Giovinco is not a striker.Bellusci is rather a CB than a LB from what I've heard and we wouldn't get Ribery for 30 m €,dream on.
Giovinco could play left midfielder and supporting striker. And we probably won't get ribery but hopefully a miracle does happen:xfinger:

Buy

David Silva - 30m
Hamsik - Iaquinta + 20m
Sakho - 15m
Eboue - 0
Criscito - 0
Paolucci - 0

65 million euros

Sell

Tiago - 8
Marchionni - 5
Almiron - 4
Zanetti - 4
Salihamidzic - 2
Zebina - 2
Nedved, Knezevic, Andrade - 0

Total - 40 million euros

GK - Buffon, Manninger
RB - Eboue, Grygera
LB - Molinaro, Criscito
CB - Chiellini, Sakho, Legrottalie, Mellberg, Ariaudo
MC - Marchisio, Hamsik, Sissoko, Poulsen, Ekdal
AM - Silva, Camoranesi, Giovinco, Esposito(Daud,Rossi,Yago)
ST - Del Piero, Amauri, Trezeguet, Paolucci

______________________Buffon______________________

Eboue_________Chiellini______Legrottaglie________Molinaro

Camoranesi_______Sissoko_______Hamsik_________Silva

____________Amauri__________________Del Piero

-------------------------------------------------------------

_________________________Manninger______________

Grygera__________Mellberg__________Sakho__________Criscito

Esposito__________Poulsen___________Marchisio_______Giovinco

_______________Trezeguet__________Paolucci
It Looks good, not going to lie.:D Plus Eboue could play right midfielder, if we need him to. And For the talk about Grygera not playing good, I just think he's been getting overplayed, He has started most of the games and we really don't have any good alternation for that position, in which we should get one this summer. HOPEFULLY:nervous:

juventino12

Jan 20, 2007
i dont know what you guys are seeing that i'm not. molinaro only really has pace. he's always screws up the offside trap, his crosses are in orbit along with baggio's pk miss back in wc94. if molinaro crosses the ball, you can pretty much gaurentee it won't connect with a juve player. i'm not saying grygera is "juve calibre", im just saying that he's better than molinaro. de ceglie has two assists this season, molinaro has one assist (which he got last year) in two years. I know you guys are going to bring up the fact that "he's a defender" but keep in mind that ranieri's 4-4-2 asks for the LB and RB to shoot up the wings and create some scoring chances. defensively, i'd say they're about even..nothing great. but overall, grygera is better.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Thanks for the link, Sadomin

I will pick Rod Fanni as our new RB from the list that Fred gave
and for LB, Criscito can be great... but i'd like the idea about signing Maxwell if he doesn't cost more than 8 mill Euros

and how do you rate Criscito as LB compared to Santon who can make Maxwell into bench...
When i see Criscito play as LB in Genoa this season, he is good but sometimes i still see Criscito hesitant to close down an opponent and give opponent winger too much room to cross...

Actually i still hope De Ceglie can be our first choice for LB ..but he still need to improve his defence ability

dogsarecute

Aug 7, 2008
Molinaro is pretty good this season. He stopped most of the attacks on his side so the danger mostly goes through Grygera's side with him either missing tackles, getting outmuscled or standing far away from the threat.

Is Maxwell good defensively?

Sep 1, 2002
He's improved a lot this season (which is still not enough i know) and it would be unfair to say that he has been terrible this season. I'm not saying he's having a great season or anything, i'm saying he has been at the very least decent. The same cannot be said about Grygera.

That being said, he's still not good enough and still should be replaced.

????
Yeh, clear as mud. He's improved a lot this year, is more than decent, therefore we should replace him!

Good thinking Batman.

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
We really need new fullbacks. Thats what we lack! Molinaro and Grygera won't take us far. They are the weakest link in this line-up.
So get Eboue and Zhirkov along with Silva and we would be done and perfect!

Enoran

Nov 3, 2007
After what happened yesterday, will like CR to give Giovinco more playing time as a LM to better judge whether we really do need that Neddy replacement ...
If he is, Juve will have more budget for a pair of full backs and a WC CB to partner chiellini ...

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
Actually i still hope De Ceglie can be our first choice for LB ..but he still need to improve his defence ability
Honestly i can't understand what people see in de ceglie!! The guy is average at best, he was average with siena last year and same here with us. Other than he's work rate and crosses he's got nothing more.

He's not great at defence to be considered a LB and neither great at dribbling to consider him a LW. He's IMO a bench warmer at best.

I think people (juve fans) tend to rate him just because he's young and italian....

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
????
Yeh, clear as mud. He's improved a lot this year, is more than decent, therefore we should replace him!

Good thinking Batman.
You don't win trophies with just decent players. Arsenal will attest to that, you can't say Denilson, Diaby and Eboue aren't decent footballers, but are they going to win you a trophy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)