The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Eℓvin;1899611 said:
It's spelled Chiellini, Frid... I mean Fred.
Since we're being frank with each other.....

Eℓvin;1899611 said:
He didn't deserve what? Bashing or the red card?

The sent-off was 100% legit, which makes the bashing justified. No need to defend him. Yet...

Forza Enzo!

* The sending off.

:D

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
@andy- while i agree that 4-4-2 is a dying formation, it is playing to our perceived strengths! if we could get Sissoko,Zanetti and Poulsen all fit at the same time then we could experiment with a trident but our lack of real strength in depth is hamstringing us in terms of variety.

i said a few days ago that i would buy 2 Wc full backs and a playmaker which would of course enable us to play 4-3--1-2 but at the moment we don't have the personell right now. we can hope that our mercato will bring us the players that give us that little extra and the flexibility to alter our play but i think we all know that we will be playing 4-4-2 for years to come

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Fred, any chances Arsenal will tie him down with a new contract ??
I believe Eboue will be gone by next summer. He isn't too fond of being played out of position, the fans aren't too fond of him and the management don't seem to value him that highly.

Van Persie, Adebayor, Fabregas and Gallas will most probably be off if we don't qualify for the CL. The latter probably moving on anyway.

Fred, would we be able to buy Sagna or a reasonable price if Arsenal miss out on the CL?

Sagna's on his second season, and he looks like the kind thats commited to the cause. Its not impossible, and there is a chance to be frank, but i think we can keep him

Fred , Do you Love Juventus ?
No, I'm not into old ladies.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
that was such a funny game, good they went through though means they have a full fixture before our game.

bad thing or good thing? the fact that we have only 1 game to study hiddinks tactics with chelsea. it could be good as they have limited to time to get tactics right though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)