The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (18 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 1, 2002
You don't win trophies with just decent players. Arsenal will attest to that, you can't say Denilson, Diaby and Eboue aren't decent footballers, but are they going to win you a trophy?
A truly great winning squad is a mixture of the decent, good, excellent and great.
If you expect more than that you are dreaming of a rich Arab or Russian to come and buy Juve: god forbid.

Moli is doing a decent job, and with the limited funds we will have available, we need to strengthen in other areas.

Good to see you've already conceded to Cardiff: ...of little faith.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
A truly great winning squad is a mixture of the decent, good, excellent and great.
If you expect more than that you are dreaming of a rich Arab or Russian to come and buy Juve: god forbid.

Moli is doing a decent job, and with the limited funds we will have available, we need to strengthen in other areas.

Good to see you've already conceded to Cardiff: ...of little faith.
Decent players should be on the bench, as they are not good enough to be starting for a big team. I ask you this; would Molinaro start for any other big team. Real, Barca, Man Utd, Inter, Chelsea.?

Sep 1, 2002
Decent players should be on the bench, as they are not good enough to be starting for a big team. I ask you this; would Molinaro start for any other big team. Real, Barca, Man Utd, Inter, Chelsea.?
I ask you this, which of our players would start for any of those teams you mentioned.

Then I state again replacing Moli is not our priority.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I ask you this, which of our players would start for any of those teams you mentioned.

It doesn't need to be one of the teams i mentioned, but any big team. Camoranesi, Chiellini, Buffon, DP, Trez, Amauri and Sissoko would all start for a lot of big teams.

Then I state again replacing Moli is not our priority.
Well obviously the biggest priority remains an attacking midfielder to replace Nedved and a quality rightback. Replacing Molinaro should be a close third.

Although i do not think replacing Molinaro should necessarily be done by signing a new player, it could be done internally. I believe De Ceglie will develop into a better fullback. He just needs to improve on his defending.

Sep 1, 2002
It doesn't need to be one of the teams i mentioned, but any big team. Camoranesi, Chiellini, Buffon, DP, Trez, Amauri and Sissoko would all start for a lot of big teams.

Well obviously the biggest priority remains an attacking midfielder to replace Nedved and a quality rightback. Replacing Molinaro should be a close third.

Although i do not think replacing Molinaro should necessarily be done by signing a new player, it could be done internally. I believe De Ceglie will develop into a better fullback. He just needs to improve on his defending.
Buffon would start for the teams you mentioned: Trez, DP in their day (would play but be squad members) but would not be regular starters these days. The others not.
But if you mean big teams like "Arsenal" then they might.

I state again we need to invest in other areas. Of course if a player comes through the ranks to replace Moli, replace him, but I doubt it will be De C, I doubt he'll be a Juve player next season.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Buffon would start for the teams you mentioned: Trez, DP in their day (would play but be squad members) but would not be regular starters these days. The others not.
But if you mean big teams like "Arsenal" then they might.

I state again we need to invest in other areas. Of course if a player comes through the ranks to replace Moli, replace him, but I doubt it will be De C, I doubt he'll be a Juve player next season.
I'll exclude us, because then all of Juve's players would be starters.

I think DP would easily play for Real, Bayern and Inter.

Camo would start for any team in the world barring Barcelona.

Trez would start for any team in the world barring Barcelona and Man Utd.

Chiellini would start for any team barring Man Utd (you could make a case for him though)

I can go on.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Generally yes. But in Barca he would be in direct competition with Messi. The only reason he wouldn't start for Barca imo.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Well Barca have been using the 4-3-3 system for ages. so they aren't going to change it anytime soon. Messi plays best on the right in that system and so does Camoranesi. In such a system both cannot co-exist imo.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
i dont know what you guys are seeing that i'm not. molinaro only really has pace. he's always screws up the offside trap, his crosses are in orbit along with baggio's pk miss back in wc94. if molinaro crosses the ball, you can pretty much gaurentee it won't connect with a juve player. i'm not saying grygera is "juve calibre", im just saying that he's better than molinaro. de ceglie has two assists this season, molinaro has one assist (which he got last year) in two years. I know you guys are going to bring up the fact that "he's a defender" but keep in mind that ranieri's 4-4-2 asks for the LB and RB to shoot up the wings and create some scoring chances. defensively, i'd say they're about even..nothing great. but overall, grygera is better.
Molinaro -> grygers, basically he is the lesser of 2 evils, or donkeys, use whatever analogy you wish

:tup:

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
It should be an expensive one.We should not save the money for Santa.

It should be Diego or Silva if Ribery is not a possible target.

Drenthe is big risk and we need someone much better.But your question...Who's better and cost less?Eh,Guardado maybe.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Marceℓℓo;1901972 said:
Nedved replacement.I can't think of many besides the obvious,expensive ones.
This time we are going to the expensive ones. Secco said it. But I do like Drenthe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)