The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (14 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
Душан;1901976 said:
It should be an expensive one.We should not save the money it for Santa.

It should be Diego or Silva if Ribery is not a possible target.

Drenthe is big risk and we need someone much better.But your question...Who's better and cost less?Eh,Guardado maybe.
I can't disagree with your first point.Still it's not easy to get players like Silva, Diego&Ribery.

To me,Drenthe isn't that much of a risk.If we'd plan to use him as our LB it would be risky,as a LM it wouldn't be that risky.He's one hell of a talent,it's just that he's at the wrong club right now.

I can't say anything about Guardado because I haven't seen him on the pitch.Not even once.Did you:eyebrows:?Be honest,you bastard!

:D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Marceℓℓo;1901987 said:
I can't disagree with your first point.Still it's not easy to get players like Silva, Diego&Ribery.

To me,Drenthe isn't that much of a risk.If we'd plan to use him as our LB it would be risky,as a LM it wouldn't be that risky.He's one hell of a talent,it's just that he's at the wrong club right now.

I can't say anything about Guardado because I haven't seen him on the pitch.Not even once.Did you:eyebrows:?Be honest,you bastard!

I did like 2 times!

I'm not saying he's really better than him.I like Drenthe but I just don't think he's someone we should settle with.

It's hard but it's time for us to start signing world class players.They are about to leave their clubs so it's all up to our wallet.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Moli is doing a decent job, and with the limited funds we will have available, we need to strengthen in other areas.
What are the other areas you'd strenghten?

I'd go with :
1. Nedved replacement
2. Right back
3. Centre back (this is equally important as RB though)
4. MC and LB

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
Душан;1901991 said:
I did like 2 times!

I'm not saying he's really better than him.I like Drenthe but I just don't think he's someone we should settle with.

It's hard but it's time for us to start signing world class players.They are about to leave their clubs so it's all up to our wallet.
Yes,Dieso is about to leave because Bremen most probably won't participate in next year's CL and Silva is about to leave because Valencia is in depts.We won't be the only clubs interested in signing them though.Of course we should try but honestly,we can't compete with Chelsea&Co. wage-wise yet.Sad but true.

Drenthe is the cheaper but not necessarily worse option.Anyway,let's hope for a good Nedved replacement,whoever that might be.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Marceℓℓo;1902003 said:
Yes,Dieso is about to leave because Bremen most probably won't participate in next year's CL and Silva is about to leave because Valencia is in depts.We won't be the only clubs interested in signing them though.Of course we should try but honestly,we can't compete with Chelsea&Co. wage-wise yet.Sad but true.

Drenthe is the cheaper but not necessarily worse option.Anyway,let's hope for a good Nedved replacement,whoever that might be.
:tup:

2. Right back
3. Centre back (this is equally important as RB though)

I think RB is much more important than CB.

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
My order of preference is:

1- Silva
2- Schweinsteiger
3- Drenthe
:tup:

Schweinsteiger is highly unlikely though.You surely know he renewed his contract lately.

This time I really have a good feeling that Secco&Co. will splash the cash for a quality winger.Edit:BTW van der Vaart just popped up in my head.Wouldn't be too shabby either.

Guardian

Dec 28, 2005
My wish-list:

1. A new manager
2. A new general director of football
3. Quality right back
4. Nedved's replacement (Ribery if possible)
5. Solid central defender
6. World class central midfielder (Tiago can go home, Zanetti is too old, Marchisio could be his back-up)
7. Experienced left back (and more playing time for De Ceglie)
8. A younger version of Del Piero to be cloned using the new cloning technology
9. Get rid of Molinaro, Mellberg, Knezevic, Andrade, Zanetti, Salihamijic, Chimenti, Zebina, Grygera
10. Gorilla r@pe for Secco
11. Monument of Nedved in front of the new Delle Alpi
12. A golden sculpture of Del Piero in front of the New Delle Alpi
13. The reconstruction of the stadium to be expedited
14. I want a Nedved-like wig
15. DVD with the famous San Siro 1:6 Milan humiliation to be released
16. A brand new Amauri T-shirt with his autograph
17. Audi A6 painted in Juve colours
18. To be given a chance to more players from the youth academy
19. C Ranieri to get nicely and publicly spanked
20. Juventus women's bikini team to be established

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
My wish-list:

1. A new manager
2. A new general director of football
3. Quality right back
4. Nedved's replacement (Ribery if possible)
5. Solid central defender
6. World class central midfielder (Tiago can go home, Zanetti is too old, Marchisio could be his back-up)
7. Experienced left back (and more playing time for De Ceglie)
8. A younger version of Del Piero to be cloned using the new cloning technology
9. Get rid of Molinaro, Mellberg, Knezevic, Andrade, Zanetti, Salihamijic, Chimenti, Zebina, Grygera
10. Gorilla r@pe for Secco
11. Monument of Nedved in front of the new Delle Alpi
12. A golden sculpture of Del Piero in front of the New Delle Alpi
13. The reconstruction of the stadium to be expedited
14. I want a Nedved-like wig
15. DVD with the famous San Siro 1:6 Milan humiliation to be released
16. A brand new Amauri T-shirt with his autograph
17. Audi A6 painted in Juve colours
18. To be given a chance to more players from the youth academy
19. C Ranieri to get nicely and publicly spanked
20. Juventus women's bikini team to be established

"Thats it???"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)