The who wants to go to Chelsea - Juve match (4 Viewers)

juvenerro

Jan 21, 2009
hey so is it some one who get the tickets for chelsea vs juventus game ?? i wish to go!! but i prefer to sit with juventus fans but i know its not possible!!

btw is it some one who can help me to buy tickets?? i need 2-4 tickets !! PLZ HELP !!

Feb 2, 2009
hello guys this game at the bridge is such a bummer.. i contacted the chelsea box office and they said all tickets for juve fans need to be bought thriugh the club.. i am registertd as a member with the official fan club and this is the reply they sent me:

Dear Atif,

due to the fact that it's an away matches we cannot help you with this problem. We don't have any information regarding the single ticket sale for the Stamford Bridge.

Best regards

Juventusmember.com

i cant understand what is chelseas problem they wouldnt tell me the allocation to the juve fans and they sed all the tickets have been sent to juventus .. and then juventus sent me this.. so where the hell are all the tickets gone..... maybe they were dispatched over past the bermuda trinagle

i think if we can help each other out then we should i ll keep every one posted here..

FORZA JUVE

juvenerro

Jan 21, 2009
Hello mate what i know is tht official fan club is Juventus Club DOC <<< if ur member of them fan club u can get tickets for tht game unluckly im not in that fan club :(:( im juventus official site member. However they not dealing with tickets and stuff u have to signed for that Juventus Club DOC cuz they are official tiffosi called drughi:) btw did some one get any tickets even for chelsea end i would buy any sits !!!!!

Feb 2, 2009
i getting well annoyed trying to get tickets for stamford bridge its so difficult.....

i hhad a look at travelling to turin it ll cost around 300 for flights and 3 nights in a hotel.. is anyone else looking to travel out there????? tickets obviously are seperate but i think 60 punds will get u resonable seats

lemme know if anyone going

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Tickets were sold out from monday. so you cant get ANY ANYWHERE. unless you mug someone outside the stadium. Or steal mine! mu-ha-ha-haaaa:spliff:

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
hello guys this game at the bridge is such a bummer.. i contacted the chelsea box office and they said all tickets for juve fans need to be bought thriugh the club.. i am registertd as a member with the official fan club and this is the reply they sent me:

Dear Atif,

due to the fact that it's an away matches we cannot help you with this problem. We don't have any information regarding the single ticket sale for the Stamford Bridge.

Best regards

Juventusmember.com

i cant understand what is chelseas problem they wouldnt tell me the allocation to the juve fans and they sed all the tickets have been sent to juventus .. and then juventus sent me this.. so where the hell are all the tickets gone..... maybe they were dispatched over past the bermuda trinagle

i think if we can help each other out then we should i ll keep every one posted here..

FORZA JUVE
Same problem.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
bro u well lucky.. just out of interest where did u get ures from?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I live about 10min drive from stamford bridge and alot of my friend are either members or season ticket holders for either chelsea or even arsenal. i go to quite a few games each season. so its down to contacts really. i said before when people are trying to get tickets for a game like this on general release......dont bother cos you're really wasting your time. i got a contact at liverpool too. Its all really about who you know really. annoying i know.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
I live about 10min drive from stamford bridge and alot of my friend are either members or season ticket holders for either chelsea or even arsenal. i go to quite a few games each season. so its down to contacts really. i said before when people are trying to get tickets for a game like this on general release......dont bother cos you're really wasting your time. i got a contact at liverpool too. Its all really about who you know really. annoying i know.
Just curious, about how things work in London. Is it about who you know, like you know who to deal with? Or is it like who knows you?

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Just curious, about how things work in London. Is it about who you know, like you know who to deal with? Or is it like who knows you?

What?? Its like anything really. If you know for example season ticket holders who get allocated 4 C.L tickets you ask if they can get you a few. Chelsea work on a kind of reward points especially for the away matches you get extra points and therefore get more of a chance to get tickets for the bigger matches. each clubs are different.
I got a load of chelsea fans so i phones around when the draw was made and asked to sort me out a few.:pimp:

Feb 2, 2009
ure lucky bro,, thats why they say .. its who u know that counts ;p .....

only damn season ticket holders i know is man u!!!!

well all i can say is enjoy the match bro.. i live in thornton heath so if u get into any arms lemme know :p ..... alwys ready for a good old soccer punch up .. lol .... ps if u get close enufff slap Drogba please!!!!

pps warning bro i spoke to emily at chelsea exec boxes and she said.. if stewards catch juve fans in chelsea stands they getting dashed out straight away... so be careful.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
ure lucky bro,, thats why they say .. its who u know that counts ;p .....

only damn season ticket holders i know is man u!!!!

well all i can say is enjoy the match bro.. i live in thornton heath so if u get into any arms lemme know :p ..... alwys ready for a good old soccer punch up .. lol .... ps if u get close enufff slap Drogba please!!!!

pps warning bro i spoke to emily at chelsea exec boxes and she said.. if stewards catch juve fans in chelsea stands they getting dashed out straight away... so be careful.

Im from Croydon just down the road. Dont worry bout me being in the chelsea end i know a lot of the main boys there and the banter is superb. i really bad when im drunk and thats something i'll definately be....DRUNK!!!!:flag3:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)