The who wants to go to Chelsea - Juve match (4 Viewers)

OP
Ali

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
  • Thread Starter #6
    I'm really interested in that but a ticket to Stamford Bridge is like winning El Gordo.
    Am quite sure there is a quota for Juve fans. BTW the milan game, how did you get the ticket?

OP
    Ali

Ali

Conditioned
    Contributor
    Jul 15, 2002
  • Thread Starter #8
    There are advantages when one has a sibling living in London :) And it's about time to do the long awaited visit ahemm :D

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
    I would like to go as well to whichever of the two I can get tickets for. I was thinking a Torino derby + Juve - Chelsea combo (they're after each other) but going to London would be nice too.

OP
    Ali

Ali

Conditioned
    Contributor
    Jul 15, 2002
  • Thread Starter #13
    Welcome aboard, all we need is a ticket hustler. Maybe badassdevil can source them for us?

Byrone

Peen Meister
    Dec 19, 2005
    Rehan if you can find out on prices for tickets ill most definitely make the trip,my cousin wants me to come over & visit for a while.Save some money on the hotel.:D

Il Re

-- 10 --
    Jan 13, 2005
    i want to go damn it!! how the hell do i get tickets? i'm really crap when it comes to this stuff, i think one of my mates is a chelsea member, he goes to watch them in champions league a lot, i'll try asking him

Gep

The Guv'nor
    Jun 12, 2005
    Dont wanna like rub it in here guys but i have a friend who's has a season ticket the last 11 years at the bridge and as soon as the draw was confirmed i was straight on the phone and he said he'll sort it out for me. I've got a few other connections.......i would say i'll sort some of you guys out but think they'll sort there friends first. But i'll keep you posted.

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
    :( :( I'd love to go and it's only a short low cost flight from here but the away leg is right in the middle of a week of exams for me. Aaarrgggh!

Boksic

May 11, 2005
    It will be really difficult to get tickets for the Juve end, I would assume most if not all tickets will go to the Ultras.

I have had problems in the past trying to get tickets in the Juve end at Champions League games in Glasgow. My family friend was the Celtic physio and not even he could get me tickets in the Juve end when they played Celtic a few seasons ago. He actually got me tickets right next to the Juve end and I managed to persuade a steward to let me cross the barrier to sit in an empty seat with the Juve fans. (

Im mentioning this because having been at the game I know that I would not have been able to control myself when Del Piero's freekick went in, if I was with the Celtic fans!

But I guess wanting tickets with the Juve fans is just being picky and it would be brilliant to sit anywhere in the stadium!

Out of interest has anybody tried getting tickets from here in the past:
    http://www.juventus.co.uk/
    might be worth checking out!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)