The who wants to go to Chelsea - Juve match (5 Viewers)

Il Re

-- 10 --
Jan 13, 2005
Dont wanna like rub it in here guys but i have a friend who's has a season ticket the last 11 years at the bridge and as soon as the draw was confirmed i was straight on the phone and he said he'll sort it out for me. I've got a few other connections.......i would say i'll sort some of you guys out but think they'll sort there friends first. But i'll keep you posted.
help me gep!!! :cry:

Buy on AliExpress.com

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
First things first - We need to find out how much the tickets cost & how big juve's quota is.
Well of course there is a quota for Juve fans but season ticket holders and DOC members have a priority for the tickets. I know I had a lot of trouble when I wanted to tickets for the game against Arsenal.

For the game against Milan I bought the pass for a season ticket, that was the only way to be in Curva. Fliakis on the other hand bought the ticket on Listicket but through the phone with the help of someone in Italy.

I am telling you, it is really hard to get the tickets for Stamford Bridge, but this will not stop me from trying. The plane ticket to London is nothing, it is cheaper than a bus ticket.

Il Re

-- 10 --
Jan 13, 2005
Well of course there is a quota for Juve fans but season ticket holders and DOC members have a priority for the tickets. I know I had a lot of trouble when I wanted to tickets for the game against Arsenal.

For the game against Milan I bought the pass for a season ticket, that was the only way to be in Curva. Fliakis on the other hand bought the ticket on Listicket but through the phone with the help of someone in Italy.

I am telling you, it is really hard to get the tickets for Stamford Bridge, but this will not stop me from trying. The plane ticket to London is nothing, it is cheaper than a bus ticket.
damn...........

OP
Ali

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
  • Thread Starter #26

Looks like it will be tough to get the tickets. I'll ask my contact in London if he can organise for some.

OP
    Ali

Ali

Conditioned
    Contributor
    Jul 15, 2002
  • Thread Starter #30
    These tickets are not on face value. Category 1 is on the long side, category 2 is behind the goals.

If your contact in London can fix something let me know, I am really eager to go watch the match in London.
    Find me a ticket and im down...
    I will keep you posted.

Gep

The Guv'nor
    Jun 12, 2005
    Not trying to put a downer here or anything but i think unless you have any sort of contacts at chelsea or juve you will really struggle to get a ticket.......even if you go online, they either make you pay way over the odds or they are bogus which my friend found out when we went out to liverpool in 2005.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    That's not a downer, that's a reality most of us are aware of. It sucks to be a football fan in England.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
    I'm in london and I'm def going to stamford bridge for the match .. BUT is it possible to buy an online ticket with the away fans? I can't find any :(
    I dont wanna sit next to chelsea fans its either i'll kill em or probably they will if juve scores :p

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
    I am certain, for security reasons, that the tickets for the away end will only be available through Juventus. Officially anyway.....
    ya i was told that tickets for away fans are available in italy BUT there is no ONLINE TICKETS !! juventus.com doesn't offer tickets sale ..

i'll try to find tickets with juve fans before the end of january otherwise i'll just go with chelsea fans and i don't care i'll wear a juventus jersey and a scarf :p

so, if anyone got some updates please share ..

sateeh

Day Walker
    Jul 28, 2003
    There is a slight possibility that i would end up in london for this game, i'm still investigating it though.

This is what i found on the chelsea website http://www.chelseafc.com/page/SeatingPlan/0,,10268,00.html

The shed end is where the away fans are usually located. Couldn't find any tickets online corresponding to that area. Looks like they will be completely allocated to the ultras.

If i end up going i wouldn't care where i would sit but i would prefer sitting with the juve fans.

BillyG

Caribbean Ultra
    Nov 25, 2006
    Find me a ticket and im down...
    me too :agree: :tup:

That's not a downer, that's a reality most of us are aware of. It sucks to be a football fan in England.
    this is a nightmare for juve fans in england. I mean i've only relocated halfway round the world & now that i get such a great oportunity to see juve in the flesh, it looks like it's goin to be mission impossible :cry:

Out of interest has anybody tried getting tickets from here in the past:
    http://www.juventus.co.uk/
    might be worth checking out!
    they appear so dissorganised it's not funny, i've emailed them at least 3 times tryin to find out info since the draw & still i have heard nothing from them. Even thier own members are complaining about not being able to contact their heirachy properly & thier improper dissemeination of proper up to date info.

any updates whatsoever wud be MOST appreciated.

all fingers crossed tho i'll be at the bridge come feb 25th :xfinger:

Sep 14, 2003
    I think there are problems within Juve Club Londra and has been for some time. I don't know the details, which is a shame because AFAIK, they are the only supporters group based in England that Juventus will will deal with.

I only met Mauro from them, not even sure he's with them any more.

BillyG

Caribbean Ultra
    Nov 25, 2006
    I think there are problems within Juve Club Londra and has been for some time. I don't know the details, which is a shame because AFAIK, they are the only supporters group based in England that Juventus will will deal with.

I only met Mauro from them, not even sure he's with them any more.
    SHIT!!! so in other words we're up shit creek?!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)