The who wants to go to Chelsea - Juve match (4 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I think there are problems within Juve Club Londra and has been for some time. I don't know the details, which is a shame because AFAIK, they are the only supporters group based in England that Juventus will will deal with.

I only met Mauro from them, not even sure he's with them any more.
I was a member with them and Mauro helped me get tickets for a Juve match in Delle Alpi, the famous last match there where Buffon said good bye to the fans. The year after when we were in B, I tried to get tickets through them again and didn't succeed at all. They wanted to charge me double the face value, the first time Mauro charged me 20% more which pretty reasonable.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Sep 14, 2003
SHIT!!! so in other words we're up shit creek?!
I wouldn't say that, there are touts afterall.

I was a member with them and Mauro helped me get tickets for a Juve match in Delle Alpi, the famous last match there where Buffon said good bye to the fans. The year after when we were in B, I tried to get tickets through them again and didn't succeed at all. They wanted to charge me double the face value, the first time Mauro charged me 20% more which pretty reasonable.
I understand they're an organisation with some bills to pay but ripping off a fellow Juve fan is not on.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
300 & they all come from SPARTA!
we come from the stadio olimpico!

i will be trying for the tickets, but im not positive as chelsea tickets are like gold dust with a ridiculous face value price which to be honest im not entirely keen to spend on especially as ill be getting 2 tickets, easily £120 i recon if the worse comes to the worse, then ill go to the Italy vs Brazil game instead

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
These tickets are not on face value. Category 1 is on the long side, category 2 is behind the goals.
Be surprised if thats right in relation to the bridge jack..

Prices at chelsea are seperated by upper and lower rather than curva or tribune.

Away tickets for juve match (east end of lower shed) are £44 face value.

Home ticks £48 and £60

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Be surprised if thats right in relation to the bridge jack..

Prices at chelsea are seperated by upper and lower rather than curva or tribune.

Away tickets for juve match (east end of lower shed) are £44 face value.

Home ticks £48 and £60
If you can get me two tickets to the game in London, I'll pay you £60 for each.

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
could be tricky, Home fans are unlikely unless you can borrow a season ticket (i know 32 season ticket holders at chelsea but they're all going)or pay a tout.

Can get box seats but only in my company, im allready sorted in lower shed so thats a no go.

Will see if my cousin can get any extra seats with us but unsure as hes allready getting a lot and apparently a theres plenty of interest.

I'll try but i dont know.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I am convinced it's a tough case from the very first day, I was just surprised at the info you posted and got me intrigued but I never raised my hopes.

OP
Ali

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
  • Thread Starter #55
    Finally got in contact with my contact - he is not in london at the moment so no ticket info from me fellas.

Jan 13, 2009
    I've just bought tickets to the match. How many Juventus fans do you guys think wil travel to England? 2000-3000?
    hi guys. I live in reading and i want really see chelsea juventus at the stadium. Could you give me some advices in order to buy tickets? I need two!I see prices as 200 pounds and i don't think it is fair. I could go also in London to buy it... please help guys...i'm a really juventus supporter...

i give you a present...a video that i did 2 years a go.. it's called Semplicemente Alex Del Piero..enjoy it!

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
    I really really want to go to this but i dont want to sit with the chelsea fans, i'd rather watch it at home than sit with them. As far as I can see tickets are not even on sale yet but I am going to try to call their box office to see what their policy on away tickets, at least to get a contact at juventus or something....

It's really bad that we dont use our .com to sell tickets, if we did we would fill our stadium so much easier and also our away allocations, i dont understand why we seem to be the only club who doesn't do this

Oct 3, 2004
    My dad's cousin really urged me to come and visit London when I met them during my Christmas break in Lebanon. They're big time Chelsea fans though, but they've got a nice fancy house and plenty of room...:p

Not sure if I'll be able to make the visit though. Is it that difficult to get tickets for Juve fans section?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)