The Walking Dead! (3 Viewers)

Jul 10, 2006
The Governor plot quickly became boring. The season isn't over, btw.
I know the season isn't over, I'm aware of how it works. They don't want to go head to head with the NFL's home stretch and playoffs.

But anyways, if you thought the Governor was boring then how the hell can you stand the garbage they have been doing since the Gov was killed and they wasted all that time in boring ass Alexandria?

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
But not till next season? I thought he would appear this season but they just cast the guy recently, right? This show was at it's best with the Governor as an arch villain. It's been too long without one, they are just treading water right now.
Yeah they've cast Jeffrey Dean Morgan recently but the show won't be back till February now so they have time to film some scenes. Imo Negan will appear this season but it might be in the finale for a brief scene.

Jul 10, 2006
But they have already filmed the upcoming episodes, right? If so I cannot imagine he will appear much if they are just going to add stuff post production. Not enough to save this season at least. I'm worried that the rest of this season will be like the journey to terminus. Which could be good or could be bad. If they can keep the rest of the season going like the first few episodes that could be fun. I just want Negan to show up because I know what he has in store for a certain someone.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
The next few episodes will involve Hilltop, Jesus and some Negan men (like the guy who robbed Darryl a few eps ago) for sure. Negan will enter in the last episode. That's my guess.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
But not till next season? I thought he would appear this season but they just cast the guy recently, right? This show was at it's best with the Governor as an arch villain. It's been too long without one, they are just treading water right now.
Yeah they've cast Jeffrey Dean Morgan recently but the show won't be back till February now so they have time to film some scenes. Imo Negan will appear this season but it might be in the finale for a brief scene.
Seems you peasands are too impatient to wait for the after credits scene.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
Seems you peasands are too impatient to wait for the after credits scene.

you wot

I've seen it when it aired. That scene doesn't change aything about what I've written earlier.

There's plenty of shit to happen before Negan actually shows up. He will be spoken about but you won't see him for some time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)