The Walking Dead! (1 Viewer)

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
What theory? That this show has been a dumpster fire for two seasons now? That ain't a theory, that's a fact.
Are people here that sadomasochistic? So you realized one season was dumpster and watched another in it's entirely just to be disappointed twice? Wow. I mean, When I realize a show isn't my cup of tea after a few episodes I simply stop watching it, ignore it, you know. Done that with Gotham and many others.

Some here act like COD/FIFA haters that do nothing but complain yet buy it every single year. :cumsonianking:

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
Are people here that sadomasochistic? So you realized one season was dumpster and watched another in it's entirely just to be disappointed twice? Wow. I mean, When I realize a show isn't my cup of tea after a few episodes I simply stop watching it, ignore it, you know. Done that with Gotham and many others.

Some here act like COD/FIFA haters that do nothing but complain yet buy it every single year. :cumsonianking:
:rab:

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
six seasons into the show, people still die after going too close to a 'dead' body (that girl that Darryl met).

Hopefully now that the zombies are in they'll cut that crappy talking parts.

Jul 10, 2006
Just watched last nights episode. More garbage. No major cast deaths (wrinkle face doesnt count), no real great action, no good drama. This show sucks so hard. I don't care if it never comes back because it will just be more of the same. They lost me forever when Glen crawled under that dumpster.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)