The Walking Dead! (1 Viewer)

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
rv guy was worse. "oh no andrea i cant watch u commit suicide.....before i bang u that is"

creepy ass dude. then again cant fault a guy for being thirsty. hard to get any when everyone on dat dead time

Buy on AliExpress.com

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
dont forgot Coral being an annoying cockroach.

shane was cool. rick was alright. and meryl was not bad i guess. daryl is a no brainer.

the rest were either bad, or despicable. how u gon create a post apocalupse cast that's unlikable and want crowd to want them care about their lives?

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
even now look at the characters in the show, and Carroll is the most developed. compare her from season 1 and 2 to now, and she is awesome.

the rest suck ass. even daryl's dvelopment has been halted.

the gay guy that goes out recruiting has more charisma and emotion than the rest of rick's crew. and he's had like less than 15 minutes of screen time.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
even now look at the characters in the show, and Carroll is the most developed. compare her from season 1 and 2 to now, and she is awesome.

the rest suck ass. even daryl's dvelopment has been halted.

the gay guy that goes out recruiting has more charisma and emotion than the rest of rick's crew. and he's had like less than 15 minutes of screen time.
Loin, I gotta agree on all fronts here.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I kind of liked the premier. There's a bit of setup, but it's the start of a new season. I honestly thought they'd be pressed to have anything more to say after like 5 seasons.

Interesting how they chose the difference between black & white and color to show the past vs. the present.

Jul 10, 2006
I kind of liked the premier. There's a bit of setup, but it's the start of a new season. I honestly thought they'd be pressed to have anything more to say after like 5 seasons.

Interesting how they chose the difference between black & white and color to show the past vs. the present.
It got a little better towards the end...

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
I honestly thought they'd be pressed to have anything more to say after like 5 seasons..
The most interesting parts of the comic books are still yet to come, so we can actually expect better seasons now.

The premiere was good. I don't understand why Michionne nad Morgan were butthurt that Rick finished Carter off. I think this season will try to make Rick a half time villain so other chars need to act stupid.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
The most interesting parts of the comic books are still yet to come, so we can actually expect better seasons now.

The premiere was good. I don't understand why Michionne nad Morgan were butthurt that Rick finished Carter off. I think this season will try to make Rick a half time villain so other chars need to act stupid.
So youre saying the years ive spent watching this are finally about to pay off? :xfinger:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)