The Walking Dead! (12 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
There is something up with another group outside of the walls. You can tell because they are into ritualistic killings: tying people to trees, lopping off zombie body parts (perhaps chaining a pair together as Michonne did), and in particular branding their foreheads with a "W" cut.

Sasha is hell bent on self destruction, and they should let her (one less black character? :seven: :rndh:). But my guess is she or Daryl are going to come across them first.

But Rick going apeshit and Michonne smacking his ass was the real core of the show.

Buy on AliExpress.com

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
There is something up with another group outside of the walls. You can tell because they are into ritualistic killings: tying people to trees, lopping off zombie body parts (perhaps chaining a pair together as Michonne did), and in particular branding their foreheads with a "W" cut.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Yes, she was alive when she was tied.

The aftermath of last episode was done so terribly wrong. It feels like absolutely nothing worth discussing happened last week. Terrible writting :sergio:.

In any case, Sasha is reaching Andrea levels of being annoying. Also that terribly forced teenage love theme :sergio:.

I am getting annoyed about the way the town treats the group but Rick did play all of this shit wrong.

90 minutes finale next week :allegri:.
:agree: I was hoping a zombie would feast on her last episode.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Terrible episode was that last moment supposed to be funny because i felt like i was watching a slapstick comedy in that moment. Far to many stupid annoying characters in this show.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
This finale was like The Walking Dead with a down syndrome. I mean so many characters doing absolutely retarded shit.

And now Morgan will be the new Tyreese but more like Tyreese on steroids. He's like a powered up version both for his life philosophy and his sudden Shaoilin masters degree.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
I knew Morgan would make an appearance in this episode.

But seriously, I expected much more development for a 104min finale, this show might as well have 16 seasons the way things are going.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
:lol:

Yeah I translated 1:04:55 to 104 minutes.

BTW, didn't they say it will be a 90min finale?
90min air time (including advertisement and shit). 63min episode.

It really is pretty bad when your leading actor cannot fucking act to save his life. What the fuck is with his tone sometimes? Sometimes he speaks as if he was tasting lemon for the first time.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
And now Morgan will be the new Tyreese but more like Tyreese on steroids. He's like a powered up version both for his life philosophy and his sudden Shaoilin masters degree.
:lol: yeah what's with hi suddenly knowing martial arts? also didnt he have a son? i remember first episode ever he had a little shithead son.

It really is pretty bad when your leading actor cannot fucking act to save his life. What the fuck is with his tone sometimes? Sometimes he speaks as if he was tasting lemon for the first time.
he's a British guy trying to pull a southern accent. but yeah....though that's the least of the shows problems.

funny enough they are doing a prequel that is set in LA, but that will eventually catch up to the current timeline. isn't one shitty and slow show enough? how can they have material for a second one.

this is becoming like CSI. we got WD: Atlanta, WD: L.A...coming soon: WD: New York. WD: Texas and WD: Alaska

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
:lol: yeah what's with hi suddenly knowing martial arts? also didnt he have a son? i remember first episode ever he had a little shithead son.
His wife turned, they meet his wife and his son couldn't shoot her. So he got bite and he turned aswell.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)