The Walking Dead! (4 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Agreed. I think the writers wanted to mark an episode to reflect their dire straits before everything changes with new characters in Washington or wherever. But instead the ep served as filler or a bookend. Watching people thirst to death for 40 min is like watching paint dry.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I kind of agree. I think the writers are lazy by writing in so much cerebral downtime that doesn't advance the story. They're getting too sentimental with their own characters.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
So episode happened. Was better than last few weeks for sure.

Looks like we will have a few episodes of the group slowly starting over before
NEGAN happens :lion:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
They really didn't need all that filler to get there, though. We get that they're starving, thirsty, and at wit's end before they encounter a potential new camp, so just get on with it already.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
They really didn't need all that filler to get there, though. We get that they're starving, thirsty, and at wit's end before they encounter a potential new camp, so just get on with it already.
that was the worst kind of filler I have seen in any tv show so far.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
so how long before something goes wrong.

they already implied that hot blonde's husband is going to be the cause of that

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
it seems to be a common theme.

they actually had an interesting angle with the whole go to wahsington for a cure, but then shat all over that. eventually people are going to lose interest because the plot it about what could go wrong. and they already pulled the cannibals card. if they get desperate maybe they will throw in the smart zombies card.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
The zombies need to evolve. They're far too predictable and limited and becoming like annoying cockroaches.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
@Vinny del Pirlo

Alexandra :tuttosport:

Yes she is, her name is Alexandra Breckenridge. I had no idea she joined TWD cast. She used to in American Horror Story.
Holy shit, it is her! She looks waaaay better as a redhead.
The zombies need to evolve. They're far too predictable and limited and becoming like annoying cockroaches.
:lol2: excellent description.

I'm waiting for someone to get bit and not 'turn' (the special one) so they can find an antidote for this and end the show.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Yeah the zombie fighting is really boring now hey never create any jumpy moments anymore. The last episode was decent.

I often wonder how horrible it must feel acting in that heat covered in shit and sweating with that hair Rick and Daryl have. It looks so greasy and uncomfortable.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)