The Walking Dead! (1 Viewer)

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
BrBa is ... unutterable.
:lol:
:agree:

I like everything related to zombies from games to movies, and really enjoyed TWD but lately it has become very boring.

BB is on another level, not even close quality wise.

I am torn between Vikings and Homeland for the next series.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
New ep was pretty weaksauce. Bad writing, pointless plot, and too heavy a reliance on too many lame flashbacks.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I won't even comment on being invested in the character or not. The episode was poorly written with an overly long and painful plot that did nothing to reveal, nothing to enhance the story, nothing to build suspense. Instead we got a slapdash series of vignettes that was just as annoying as how long it took the ship to finally go down in Titanic.

Jul 10, 2006
I won't even comment on being invested in the character or not. The episode was poorly written with an overly long and painful plot that did nothing to reveal, nothing to enhance the story, nothing to build suspense. Instead we got a slapdash series of vignettes that was just as annoying as how long it took the ship to finally go down in Titanic.
I get it. But really, the show has been like that for the vast majority of episodes since Frank Darabont was fired after season one.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I get it. But really, the show has been like that for the vast majority of episodes since Frank Darabont was fired after season one.
Not really. This time they got self-indulgent with the dream sequences, drawing out a character's inevitable death as painfully long as most comedies draw out pregnancy scenes for one of the lead female characters giving birth. Excruciating.

If only there were something redemptive in the plot or storytelling, but there wasn't. If only there was something unique or compelling in how the character died, but there wasn't.

Hence: weaksauce.

Jul 10, 2006
Awful episode tonight. Really really shitty. I felt like it didn't even need to happen. It did not advance the plot at all. Basically it was a throw away episode. This is how you can tell the writers are struggling for ideas. They don't have enough to fill a 12 episode season, so they throw us this bullshit as filler. Most of the sheeple out there will just gobble it up. Basically the survivors just walked around feeling sorry for themselves and complaining.

The one cool part of the episode was the zombie murder victim that Maggie found bound up in the trunk of her car with her throat slit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)