The Walking Dead! (2 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
IMO, I'm done with this governor crap. As far as evil mastermind nemeses go, he ranks somewhere between Batman's The Penguin and Mr. Freeze. (At least I didn't say Calendar Man.)

Jul 10, 2006
I can't believe that they are just going to do season 3 all over again.

Another fight with the gov for the prison, but this time he has a tank. :sergio:

I really thought they were going down a different road and that the inevitable second show down with the gov wouldn't happen until season five.

Jul 10, 2006
Naw, Season 3 have way more zombies scenes than season 2.
Oh and season 3 have the governor.
Season 2 produced one of the best episodes of the entire series, "Chupacabra" where Daryl goes off on his own to find the missing little girl and nearly gets himself killed, has a hallucination of his brother, Merl's only appearance of season 2. Great episode.

But other than that, season 3 was much better.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Well who didn't see that coming, really.

Well, at least they killed off that lame villain in The Governor.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
AMC has this live Walking dead talk show right after the new episode with interviews and whatnot. Yesterday they interviewed Scott Wilson and Lauren Cohen (Hershel and Maggie). When asked what she thought about his death, she started crying :cry:

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
AMC has this live Walking dead talk show right after the new episode with interviews and whatnot. Yesterday they interviewed Scott Wilson and Lauren Cohen (Hershel and Maggie). When asked what she thought about his death, she started crying :cry:

I'm sorry but actors crying over characters they (and other actors) play is just a perfect example for the smallest violin.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
They actually did what most people expected. It happend really as close to the comic books as they managed after last season's fiasco of a finale.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)