The Walking Dead! (6 Viewers)

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Just finished season3. Good show, i had hard time finishing season 2, because it was more like 'Talking Dead' but fortunately s3 was interesting.

Thank god Andrea died, was waiting for this since the first season.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
This show has been ruined since the first episode with The Governor.

Now it's all Governor this, Governor that. You hear the word Governor every 10 mins.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I know what you mean. It can get on your nerves but it still remains a good show. Looking forward to see how the new members will fit in, their background etc...

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I liked some of the prison location stuff. But do you really think life on the farmhouse in Season 2 was that much more riveting?

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I liked some of the prison location stuff. But do you really think life on the farmhouse in Season 2 was that much more riveting?
It was all downhill for me. It just kept getting worse and worse. They just don't have enough content to make a decent plot.

They should have made it a mini-series.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
How do you guys like this show? Season 4 is coming out October 13th. I was wondering if I should quickly watch all the seasons before the premiere. I have about 3 weeks. I think I can do it.

I always hear good things about this show, but reading this last page...it seems like not many are happy about it.

Jul 10, 2006
How do you guys like this show? Season 4 is coming out October 13th. I was wondering if I should quickly watch all the seasons before the premiere. I have about 3 weeks. I think I can do it.

I always hear good things about this show, but reading this last page...it seems like not many are happy about it.
Fuck yea you should watch it.

The first season is only something like 8 episodes, I think. They have season one and two on Netflix, not sure if they have added season three yet. But you should for sure watch it, one of the best series on TV these days.

- - - Updated - - -

S3 was better than S2 imo, more action (higher budget?), interesting location. They focused on the Governor too much though.
I liked the governor I just hated that Andrea was always involved with just about all of his scenes.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005

I just started to watch it couple of weeks ago, before I was sceptical about all this end of the world zombie stuff, but afer watching first and then second episode, I was hooked :D

Agree with Vinny, one of the best these days.

Now I'm past the middle of 3rd season and I really dislike Andrea, I mean I never liked her past the first season, but now i'm just hoping for a stray bullet or something similar for her :)

Jul 10, 2006
I just started to watch it couple of weeks ago, before I was sceptical about all this end of the world zombie stuff, but afer watching first and then second episode, I was hooked :D

Agree with Vinny, one of the best these days.

Now I'm past the middle of 3rd season and I really dislike Andrea, I mean I never liked her past the first season, but now i'm just hoping for a stray bullet or something similar for her :)
She is a fucking train wreck. I never liked her in season 1 or 2 but completely despise her in season 3.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
She is a fucking train wreck. I never liked her in season 1 or 2 but completely despise her in season 3.
I started hating her when she fucking almost killed one of my favorite chars just for the kicks of it. And she has no backbone too, always getting under some lunatics wing.

Jul 10, 2006
I started hating her when she fucking almost killed one of my favorite chars just for the kicks of it. And she has no backbone too, always getting under some lunatics wing.
The 'Chupacabra' episode of season 2? That's one of the best episodes of the entire series. And yea, I literally screamed at the tv as she was lining up that shot.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
The 'Chupacabra' episode of season 2? That's one of the best episodes of the entire series. And yea, I literally screamed at the tv as she was lining up that shot.
I feel you bro, he's probably even the favorite char in the series for me. Hope she dies soon enough.

Ok, I have to get out of here, i still have some episodes on season three so don't wanna get accidental spoilers :D

I'm at the episode where he left with his crazy maniac brother :cry:

Jul 10, 2006
I feel you bro, he's probably even the favorite char in the series for me. Hope she dies soon enough.

Ok, I have to get out of here, i still have some episodes on season three so don't wanna get accidental spoilers :D

I'm at the episode where he left with his crazy maniac brother :cry:
I'll keep that in mind and won't spoil anything, but you might want to be very careful in this thread until you finish season three, because this is a spoiler thread, just about everyone who posts in this thread regularly has seen every episode.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)