The verdict - Calciopoli charges announced (66 Viewers)

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Lilianna said:
ALE is a real captain....
like a captain doesn't leave his ship when it sinks,the same exact hing ALE is doing...
except that juve hasn't sank.
we are just facing the consiquenses of a wrong decision.
we are still alive and WE'LL BE BACK.
you are just dying to burst into a rendit of "i will survive" aint ya??:p

Buy on AliExpress.com

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Lilianna said:
ALE is a real captain....
like a captain doesn't leave his ship when it sinks,the same exact hing ALE is doing...
except that juve hasn't sank.
we are just facing the consiquenses of a wrong decision.
we are still alive and WE'LL BE BACK.
True that,Frili!
He is a human and than a player(a fantastic one).
He consoled Thuram after the final,he dedicated the goal to Pesso.He is something special...he has his normal calm life but he can be a star.
He is the best!!!

Forza Alessandro Del Piero!!!

THE CHAMPIONS

Jan 18, 2006
FUCK U MOGGI! U reuned football for Millions & millions! 2 season with No football for me!Canna,Zambo,Buffon,Camo,Ibra,Trezy,Thuram,Nedved, all out!!!!!!!!!!@ season with No Juve! 2 season with no Juve=2 season with no LIFE for me! When I heard the virdict,I almost went unconscience.After the world cup I really felt that we could be left without relegation! FUCK U MOggi fuck u moggi! fuck u moggi! I'll try to get anything that show the serie b & watch Juve playing with palladino & legrotaglie! I was never chocked like this in my life! all the hapinees from the world cup dissapiered in 1 second! FUCK U MOGGI!

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
giovanotti said:
True that,Frili!
He is a human and than a player(a fantastic one).
He consoled Thuram after the final,he dedicated the goal to Pesso.He is something special...he has his normal calm life but he can be a star.
He is the best!!!

Forza Alessandro Del Piero!!!
when you saw him,didn't you notice his shine?
cause i did.
i was stunned when i saw him...
his face shines...he is trully amazing and i am more than honoured and happy that he is staying with us :touched:

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
THE CHAMPIONS said:
FUCK U MOGGI! U reuned football for Millions & millions! 2 season with No football for me! When I heard the virdict,I almost went unconscience.After the world cup I really felt that we could be left wuthout relegation! FUCK U MOggi fuck u moggi! fuck u moggi

dude hopefully it will only be one season......its good thing for us that fiorentina and lazio also got deductions....but i hope we can get an appeal to at least give us -20 points or lower

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
May 25, 2004
gigli said today in the official presentation of DD that the sentence turned to an excessive one and he was busy in revising it all night with lawyer zaccone . They believe in Serie B without points deduction.

Cross ur fingers

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
i have a q. if we win coppa italia next season(or get to the final) and progress to serie a(top 3 finish in serie b) can we play in uefa cup then?

when roma lost to inter they still got uefa cup spot cause inter had q for CL already.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
zizoufan said:
gigli said today in the official presentation of DD that the sentence turned to an excessive one and he was busy in revising it all night with lawyer zaccone . They believe in Serie B without points deduction.

Cross ur fingers
i don't believe we will get no pnt deduction.
but even if we get 15,or 12 it'll be something!!!
it's different to have 4 or 5 games loss,than 10 :wallbang:

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Lilianna said:
when you saw him,didn't you notice his shine?
cause i did.
i was stunned when i saw him...
his face shines...he is trully amazing and i am more than honoured and happy that he is staying with us :touched:
I felt that,Frili!!!:touched:

And now,I'm even more happy for his spectacular goal against the Germans!

What a great man he is!!!!We will never be able to have someone like him,again.

serfaraaz

Apr 14, 2005
Stephan said:
i have a q. if we win coppa italia next season(or get to the final) and progress to serie a(top 3 finish in serie b) can we play in uefa cup then?

when roma lost to inter they still got uefa cup spot cause inter had q for CL already.
yes for we can qualify for uefa cup if we win coppa italia

Brixity

Feb 8, 2006
I think the best an appeal will give us is -20 unless the Fiorentina and Lazio point docks are improved by a significant deal coz they want 2 put in a big difference between us in order to indicate how more severe Moggi's actions were

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Morra10 said:
dude hopefully it will only be one season......its good thing for us that fiorentina and lazio also got deductions....but i hope we can get an appeal to at least give us -20 points or lower
Exacly,I honestly believe in that,Morra.:pint:

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
May 25, 2004
Lilianna said:
i don't believe we will get no pnt deduction.
but even if we get 15,or 12 it'll be something!!!
it's different to have 4 or 5 games loss,than 10 :wallbang:

If they can do the job ! then why not ?
Appeal is made for that afterall

P.S : u know guys I'm very optimistic about the new team and DD ! what does cappello to us ? he leaves us without promoting any of youngsters. Here comes the time we need them the most

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 66)