The verdict - Calciopoli charges announced (8 Viewers)

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
THE CHAMPIONS said:
FUCK U MOGGI! U reuned football for Millions & millions! 2 season with No football for me!Canna,Zambo,Buffon,Camo,Ibra,Trezy,Thuram,Nedved, all out!!!!!!!!!!@ season with No Juve! 2 season with no Juve=2 season with no LIFE for me! When I heard the virdict,I almost went unconscience.After the world cup I really felt that we could be left without relegation! FUCK U MOggi fuck u moggi! fuck u moggi! I'll try to get anything that show the serie b & watch Juve playing with palladino & legrotaglie! I was never chocked like this in my life! all the hapinees from the world cup dissapiered in 1 second! FUCK U MOGGI!
You got a post warned at your whole pain!

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
serfaraaz said:
Empoli have responded to Milan's claims by confirming they will submit an application to play in the Uefa Cup next season.

Empoli
Milan
Empoli have responded to Milan's claims by confirming they will submit an application to play in the Uefa Cup next season.

Following the outcome of the Italian match-fixing trial, Milan were docked 44 points from last season's Serie A total.

The punishment means the Rossoneri will miss out on European football next term, with Empoli in line to take up a place in the Uefa Cup.

But Milan have claimed they could pinch Empoli's spot in the competition due to the Tuscan side's lack of a licence to participate in the competition.

Empoli president Fabrizio Corsi has confirmed his club have not yet asked Uefa for the necessary licence, but will put the wheels in motion on Monday.

"We will put into action this procedure urgently," said Corsi.

"We do this due to the fact that we haven't presented the request in the foreseen terms.

"We hope our request could be accepted, also due to the consideration of the extraordinary context which emerged after Friday evening's verdicts for the match-fixing scandal.

"For us, it would be a unique opportunity for certain reasons which are not repeatable."
link http://home.skysports.com/list.asp?...695&lid=8&title=Empoli+to+apply+for+Uefa+spot
Here we go again... :sigh:

After a verdict like this, Milan steps in as if nothing has changed... same old business as usual. Hardly 24 hours have gone by since the verdicts, and they are already working the system off the pitch like none of Calciopoli ever happened.

This is precisely why this punishment phase is just the tip of the iceberg. The gates are still wide open for abuse, and Milan here seems to prove that they're just as willing as ever to cross them as before. Conflicts of interest must be addressed by the FIGC -- this is far more critical than any judgements yesterday. Because otherwise we're just prolonging the inevitable next time this has to be dealt with.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Gigli: "Juve won't give up, I was up all night and looked at the reason's they gave to put us down in serie B -30pts and I'm still convinced we should stay in Serie A. The reasons they gave don't justify the harsh penalty because the reference is only to article 1 of the code of justice and not article 6. A mix of little sins doesn't equal to the mortal sin".

"There is no proof"

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
mark77 said:
Gigli: "Juve won't give up, I was up all night and looked at the reason's they gave to put us down in serie B -30pts and I'm still convinced we should stay in Serie A. The reasons they gave don't justify the harsh penalty because the reference is only to article 1 of the code of justice and not article 6. A mix of little sins doesn't equal to the mortal sin".

"There is no proof"

but it does sound like he has the motivation to stay with juve

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
serfaraaz said:
mark can we go to appeal in any european court because lotito has Said that for justice he will go to any european court
Yes. Our Prez is mad as hell and will do everything to save Juve. I saw him yesterday on TV he was pissed.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
mark77 said:

"There is no proof"
What is Gigli's profession,beside beeing a Juve president?Is he a lawyer?

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
giovanotti said:
I felt that,Frili!!!:touched:

And now,I'm even more happy for his spectacular goal against the Germans!

What a great man he is!!!!We will never be able to have someone like him,again.
like him maybe not,but i am sure we will have many more players who would give their life for the club...
cause juve makes you love her.....

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
zizoufan said:
If they can do the job ! then why not ?
Appeal is made for that afterall

P.S : u know guys I'm very optimistic about the new team and DD ! what does cappello to us ? he leaves us without promoting any of youngsters. Here comes the time we need them the most
i am optimistic too.
and as days pass,the more optimistic i am getting....
DD is great for us,he looks devoted and this is very promising.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
giovanotti said:
What is Gigli's profession,beside neeing a Juve president?Is he a lawyer?
A grade-A Juventus fan, a manager with years of experience first in the publishing business and then in commerce: Giovanni Cobolli Gigli, is the president “having our trust and a name of warranty” that the Agnelli family has chosen to renovated the “look” of the “Old Lady” of Italian football, today badly in need of a “face lift”. The new President was born in 1945, he is reserved and quite adamant in reaching his objectives; he is a workaholic and his friends and family say he is always in his office early in the morning and never leaves before 8:30 pm, and he doesn’t often take a lunch break. Giovanni Cobolli Gigli conquered the courage to face difficult challenges in the ring but also the capacity of analysis, of carefully studying an opponent to learn his moves and so anticipate his actions. Besides his prestigious positions at Mondadori and Rinascente, there is also his passion for boxing which he began at a young age at the Ignis Gym at the Vigorelli of Milan. During the years, he has left boxing to engage in other sports such as skiing, tennis, jogging: this latter a discipline he continues to practice religiously daily. He is a mountain enthusiast and he often goes to Valle d’Aosta. The new Juventus president adores sports and so likes to spend his vacations at the beach, preferably in Italy and on the Islands, with Ponza and the Tremiti his favourites.
He has a degree in Economics and Business from Bocconi University and he entered into IFIL in 1973 in the participations management sector and then moved up to various positions in companies such as Fabbri and Rinascente, a part of the holding belonging to the Agnelli family. He was MD of Rinascente from 1994 to July 2005 and since last December; he has been on the Board of Directors of Alpitour, the tour operator a part of IFIL. Giovanni Gobolli Gigli often speaks about his work experience in the book and magazine publishing sector (besides Fabbri he worked for other publishing companies such as Rizzoli Libri and Mondadori) not only when he loves to recall being “trained” by Valentino Bompiani, the legendary name in Italian publishing, or his friendship with various important exponents at Adelfi such as Zeli and Foa’ but also when he uses his so-called “intuition” to aim directly towards the target. A characteristic, he loves to recall, that he got while working for Fabbri in the encyclopaedia by instalments sector, those sold at newsstands, for which the first instalment is the key to the success of the entire collection: if the consumer is won over by the first issue, then this encyclopaedia is a good idea and can continue, if not then attention should be aimed elsewhere.
The rest of his biography has already been read: he has been president of Federdistribuzione since 2003, he is on the Board of Directors of Auchan, ICE – the National Institute for Foreign Trade, he is vice-president of UPA – Associated Advertisement Agency, he is on the Strategic Committee for Competitiveness of the Lombardy Region and at the end of 2005 he resigned his post as vice-president of Confcommercio because he did not see eye to eye with the former president.
The IFIL top management has given him a tough job: he has to give the Juventus team back to the football world, but before this he has to bring the values of sports back to the Football Club such as transparency, loyalty and fair-play. This commitment requires firmness and seriousness, characteristics Giovanni Cobolli Gigli is not lacking with his fame of being a demanding manager, one who loves getting the job done well and carefully. However, there is more to the story; those in the loop say that being a grade-A Juventus fan since the beginning, he often referred to the team’s victories before he had an important professional deadline with a hint of superstition: “if my favourite team can make it then this is a good omen also for me”. We can’t help but imagine what he thought when the vice-president of IFIL, John Elkann, called him to tell him he had been entrusted to help the Juventus Football Club get back on its feet.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
zizoufan said:
If they can do the job ! then why not ?
Appeal is made for that afterall

P.S : u know guys I'm very optimistic about the new team and DD ! what does cappello to us ? he leaves us without promoting any of youngsters. Here comes the time we need them the most
Capello really didn't do any good for us.He was constantly talking about his real madrid....Anyhow he fulfilled his dream,he is there and we are at the bottom,so he can get our best players!

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
mark77 said:
A grade-A Juventus fan, a manager with years of experience first in the publishing business and then in commerce: Giovanni Cobolli Gigli, is the president “having our trust and a name of warranty” that the Agnelli family has chosen to renovated the “look” of the “Old Lady” of Italian football, today badly in need of a “face lift”. The new President was born in 1945, he is reserved and quite adamant in reaching his objectives; he is a workaholic and his friends and family say he is always in his office early in the morning and never leaves before 8:30 pm, and he doesn’t often take a lunch break. Giovanni Cobolli Gigli conquered the courage to face difficult challenges in the ring but also the capacity of analysis, of carefully studying an opponent to learn his moves and so anticipate his actions. Besides his prestigious positions at Mondadori and Rinascente, there is also his passion for boxing which he began at a young age at the Ignis Gym at the Vigorelli of Milan. During the years, he has left boxing to engage in other sports such as skiing, tennis, jogging: this latter a discipline he continues to practice religiously daily. He is a mountain enthusiast and he often goes to Valle d’Aosta. The new Juventus president adores sports and so likes to spend his vacations at the beach, preferably in Italy and on the Islands, with Ponza and the Tremiti his favourites.
He has a degree in Economics and Business from Bocconi University and he entered into IFIL in 1973 in the participations management sector and then moved up to various positions in companies such as Fabbri and Rinascente, a part of the holding belonging to the Agnelli family. He was MD of Rinascente from 1994 to July 2005 and since last December; he has been on the Board of Directors of Alpitour, the tour operator a part of IFIL. Giovanni Gobolli Gigli often speaks about his work experience in the book and magazine publishing sector (besides Fabbri he worked for other publishing companies such as Rizzoli Libri and Mondadori) not only when he loves to recall being “trained” by Valentino Bompiani, the legendary name in Italian publishing, or his friendship with various important exponents at Adelfi such as Zeli and Foa’ but also when he uses his so-called “intuition” to aim directly towards the target. A characteristic, he loves to recall, that he got while working for Fabbri in the encyclopaedia by instalments sector, those sold at newsstands, for which the first instalment is the key to the success of the entire collection: if the consumer is won over by the first issue, then this encyclopaedia is a good idea and can continue, if not then attention should be aimed elsewhere.
The rest of his biography has already been read: he has been president of Federdistribuzione since 2003, he is on the Board of Directors of Auchan, ICE – the National Institute for Foreign Trade, he is vice-president of UPA – Associated Advertisement Agency, he is on the Strategic Committee for Competitiveness of the Lombardy Region and at the end of 2005 he resigned his post as vice-president of Confcommercio because he did not see eye to eye with the former president.
The IFIL top management has given him a tough job: he has to give the Juventus team back to the football world, but before this he has to bring the values of sports back to the Football Club such as transparency, loyalty and fair-play. This commitment requires firmness and seriousness, characteristics Giovanni Cobolli Gigli is not lacking with his fame of being a demanding manager, one who loves getting the job done well and carefully. However, there is more to the story; those in the loop say that being a grade-A Juventus fan since the beginning, he often referred to the team’s victories before he had an important professional deadline with a hint of superstition: “if my favourite team can make it then this is a good omen also for me”. We can’t help but imagine what he thought when the vice-president of IFIL, John Elkann, called him to tell him he had been entrusted to help the Juventus Football Club get back on its feet.
Wooow that is quite impressive,it is great to have such a man with us!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)