The vacation thread (3 Viewers)

OP
V

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • Thread Starter #83
    • V

V

Ma Makarska :( sakupljaliste bosanaca, posebno sarajlija :( Al sha ces kad ti je raja fukara i nea para za gdje sjevernije :cry: Al hajd ne zalim se, bice doobro ko i uvijek :smoke:
    Ma ak je raja dobra, svugdje ce bit dobro. ;)

Enjoy yourself man!

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
    Aug 22, 2006
    As summer holidays approach here in my university, I'll go back home for some relaxation time ;)
    I may also visit Dubai with a friend of mine...:smoke:

Boksic

May 11, 2005
    i dont know where to go on holiday, im thinkn about Florence and headn up to turin to take in a juve game, but i heard it is really expensive!!??

vlatko what is croatia like?my girlfriend wants to go to pula or porec, are they nice?is food/drink expensive there?

David01

Aug 20, 2006
    I'm in China right now for my work, it is too hot to work but it is just for a couple more days.
    I am not used to this heat, you guys from warm countries may think 40 degrees is chilly but it is hot for me.

OP
    V

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • Thread Starter #92
    • V

V

i dont know where to go on holiday, im thinkn about Florence and headn up to turin to take in a juve game, but i heard it is really expensive!!??

vlatko what is croatia like?my girlfriend wants to go to pula or porec, are they nice?is food/drink expensive there?
    Croatia has been one of the rising tourists attractions in the last years so you really won't be disapointed if you go. The prices are, for our standards, maybe a little high but for people coming from the EU they are totally acceptable, you shouldn't worry about that.

As for Pula and Porec, I've been to both cities only once and not even for a full day. But both are really nice cities with a lot to see, especially Pula which has some remarkable sights like the Roman Arena. When I think about it carefully, Pula is really the place to go on a summer vacation with a girlfriend, you have pretty much everything there; sightseeing, a good nightlife and acceptable prices.

However, if you and your gf are some crazy party people that sleep only during the day you might want to go a little souther of Pula. ;)

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
    Dec 27, 2005
    I returned from my vacation a few hours ago and it was excellent :smoke:

Is there any important news about Juve that I should know? Any transfer or loan?

Red

-------
    Nov 26, 2006
    I returned from my vacation a few hours ago and it was excellent :smoke:

Is there any important news about Juve that I should know? Any transfer or loan?
    Where were you?

Chiellini could leave. Marchisio was loaned. Pretty quiet really.

sateeh

Day Walker
    Jul 28, 2003
    just came in from the gold coast and Brisbane stayed there for a week, good stuff really just relaxing and enjoying the week off with the family in the coast and friends in brisbane :D

Alltagsheld

Oct 10, 2006
    If anyone noticed my absence, I am proud to announce my return from my two weeks in Italy, spent in Rome and Terracina full of sun, sights and the sea. Now I'm quite up to date, maybe more than before, because I read Tuttosport all the time ;). And even worse, I believed most of what I read...Let's get Meira!!!

Glad to see you guys again, forza Juve!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)