The Ultras (4 Viewers)

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Normies think that Mussolini was racist but he wasnt until Hitler forced it upon him in late 30s
but does it matter if he allowed racial laws alone or being forced by Hitler?

- - - Updated - - -

fuck how can we just delete ultras? This is shit subculture that is highly fascist
easy remove the season tickets and cards for anyone being part of the so called ultras groups

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
Some of the interesting material found at the ultras headquarters @lgorTudor

f3362be8ee4747c59c46ec9a3ff473b5.jpg
The thing is that , ultra headquarter hiding those where , at the reception , :lol2: If so these findings should be on public long time ago .... no no ... they find them in their recycle store that no one knows about ....

Guys you belive in this , few magazines and poster accusing people ....

Its all setup to destroy those guys , even the weapons photos which is I doubt them so much

+ suppose i own Musulini magazine , is this a reason to jail me , it's just a history document , like someone has Hitler documentary , it's all over the youtube ....

Italy running like African country , scam.

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
Those ultras love Juventus so much that they resorted to blackmail, risking even prison time, just to be able to watch their beloved Juve. :touched:

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
The thing is that , ultra headquarter hiding those where , at the reception , :lol2: If so these findings should be on public long time ago .... no no ... they find them in their recycle store that no one knows about ....

Guys you belive in this , few magazines and poster accusing people ....

Its all setup to destroy those guys , even the weapons photos which is I doubt them so much

+ suppose i own Musulini magazine , is this a reason to jail me , it's just a history document , like someone has Hitler documentary , it's all over the youtube ....

Italy running like African country , scam.
Why pick africa tho?

Italy had berlusconi as prime minister, that place has been running like scam forever

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Juve ultras boycott Madrid game

According to Tuttosport, those ultras who had bought tickets to the away fixture have decided to stay home and give up on the expensive journey as part of their protest against the club.

So... they bougth the tickets... they bougth the journey... and now they will protest by... giving away the money and dont show up? Well this is the strangest "boycott" I have ever seen

Jul 13, 2010

According to Tuttosport, those ultras who had bought tickets to the away fixture have decided to stay home and give up on the expensive journey as part of their protest against the club.

So... they bougth the tickets... they bougth the journey... and now they will protest by... giving away the money and dont show up? Well this is the strangest "boycott" I have ever seen
Good fucking riddance

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Im actually fearing an escalation where these looneys will try to assassinate Agnelli. Football for them is bigger than life.
Football? Lmao

These guys give zero fucks about it. They are just criminals who are more interested in their own “business” (tickets, selling shitty merchandise) and drug running with local criminal groups.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

Good. fuck off.

these ppl do nothing for the club but try to exploit it to make money.

enzo

May 14, 2012
Because the club is sick of being extorted by these violent, racist fuckheads and refuses to give them free tickets (and other perks).

Lol they tried to frame their protests last season as being about “expensive tickets”. Bullshit.
I'm actually surprised the board went through with this and worked with the police.

Don't get me wrong but I always had the feeling Juventus had to cover up some stuff and never wanted to lose control.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)