The truth about Beijing Olympics (1 Viewer)

lavenderguy

Feb 28, 2005
like i said every country has its own propaganda..
winning is everything, friendship? who needs friendship when it comes to olympics?
Does Marion Jones ring any bells, USA?

lavenderguy

Feb 28, 2005
don;t tell me Americans never cheat, that is not one SINGLE USA athlete doped before?PROVE me wrong
US, China, East German, Russia, Hungary, etc all cheat..
it's d matter you caught up or not, sooner or later.
Phleps is the man now, what about in the distance future? who knows?
The truth is out there

lavenderguy

Feb 28, 2005
In 2003, Dr. Wade Exum, the United States Olympic Committee's director of drug control administration from 1991 to 2000, gave copies of documents to Sports Illustrated which revealed that some 100 American athletes who failed drug tests and should have been prevented from competing in the Olympics were nevertheless cleared to compete. Among those athletes was Carl Lewis.

It was revealed that Lewis tested positive three times before the 1988 Olympics for pseudoephedrine, ephedrine, and phenylpropanolamine, banned stimulants and bronchiodilators also found in cold medication, and had been banned from the Seoul Olympics and from competition for six months. The USOC accepted his claim of inadvertent use and overturned the decision. Fellow Santa Monica Track Club teammates Joe DeLoach and Floyd Heard were also found to have the same banned stimulants in their systems, and were cleared to compete for the same reason.[68][69]

from wikipedia
enjoy it, folks

lavenderguy

Feb 28, 2005
On October 5, 2007, Jones admitted to lying to federal agents about her use of steroids prior to the 2000 Summer Olympics and pled guilty at the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York (in White Plains).[4] She confessed to Judge Kenneth Karras that she had made false statements regarding the BALCO case and a check-fraud case.

She was released on her own recognizance but was required to surrender both her U.S. and Belizian passports, pending sentencing in January. Although a maximum sentence of five years could be imposed, the prosecution has recommended no more than six months as part of Jones' plea bargain.[24]

from wikipedia
and I thought Jones was one of the greatest olympian when I watched Sydney 2000 games..what a sad end to a fairytale!

Jan 7, 2004
don;t tell me Americans never cheat, that is not one SINGLE USA athlete doped before?PROVE me wrong
The truth is out there
get over it, the issue here is that no one has the balls to do something about i.e. launch an official complaint

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
winning is everything, friendship? who needs friendship when it comes to olympics?
What are you trying to prove? That you're an idiot or a tool? Which is it?

The truth is out there
In this post you're an idiot.

In 2003, Dr. Wade Exum, the United States Olympic Committee's director of drug control administration from 1991 to 2000, gave copies of documents to Sports Illustrated which revealed that some 100 American athletes who failed drug tests and should have been prevented from competing in the Olympics were nevertheless cleared to compete. Among those athletes was Carl Lewis.

It was revealed that Lewis tested positive three times before the 1988 Olympics for pseudoephedrine, ephedrine, and phenylpropanolamine, banned stimulants and bronchiodilators also found in cold medication, and had been banned from the Seoul Olympics and from competition for six months. The USOC accepted his claim of inadvertent use and overturned the decision. Fellow Santa Monica Track Club teammates Joe DeLoach and Floyd Heard were also found to have the same banned stimulants in their systems, and were cleared to compete for the same reason.[68][69]

from wikipedia
enjoy it, folks
In this post you're a tool and you cited wikipedia during a serious discussion. That could make you an idiot but I think we'll just say double tool.

On October 5, 2007, Jones admitted to lying to federal agents about her use of steroids prior to the 2000 Summer Olympics and pled guilty at the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York (in White Plains).[4] She confessed to Judge Kenneth Karras that she had made false statements regarding the BALCO case and a check-fraud case.

She was released on her own recognizance but was required to surrender both her U.S. and Belizian passports, pending sentencing in January. Although a maximum sentence of five years could be imposed, the prosecution has recommended no more than six months as part of Jones' plea bargain.[24]

from wikipedia
and I thought Jones was one of the greatest olympian when I watched Sydney 2000 games..what a sad end to a fairytale!
Really have no idea where Marion Jones comes into the conversation. Guess you're and idiot here as well. Though so persistent in making your "point" that it's borderline toolish.

So after about five or so minutes of in depth study and research. I conclude that my findings show that Lavenderguy is not only an idiot but also quite toolish with a hint of duesche. In fact, his blood and urine tests point to extraordinary quantities of paranoia and jealousy coupled with small penis rage. They are far beyond the allowable levels of this forum's standards. In short Lavenderguy suffers from toolishidiocracy and I am recommending that he be banned from the juventuz.com games before he brings any more shame to our beloved sport.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Too bad Italy wasn't killed.
forza azzuri :melayyanandmessi:

Too bad Pommel Horse used to be my thing back in the day when I actually was a gymnast.
fagmaster omega

Because of the time zones?
no, because its in chinaman land

your comments are irrelevant like all your previous posts on this forum and your failed shots at the U.S. are empty due to the integrity of the person posting them

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Oh and by the way, the Chinese are a bunch of CHEATERS because half their damn girl's gymnastic team is 10 when the age limit is 16. :disagree:
Btw, from today's SF Chronicle:

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2008/08/13/SP3J12A5Q0.DTL

Anyway, the Chinese women do look young. Five of the six gold medalists are listed as 16, and they are very youthful for 16. All of them would need fake ID's to get into Chuck E. Cheese.
:lol2:

But what's actually sadder in fakery is this story:

Chinese defend Olympic ceremony lip-synch
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/n/a/2008/08/12/international/i024134D13.DTL

This is the kind of fakery that scuttled Ashlee Simpson's career in the U.S. Here a poor girl in China in front of billions people can't even get any of the credit for her work.

"The counterfeit Games: designed to look good from every angle," said a headline in The Times of London. The Daily Telegraph urged organizers of the 2012 London Games to "bring some sanity and proportion back to both the opening ceremony and the games themselves."

In Spain, one newspaper called it "Olympic karaoke."
Yes, it's true. In the immortal words of Jim McKay: "They're all gone." Tanks ran roughshod over all the bodies Friday night, and what remains is a scripted sham with the remaining corpses of the athletes. :pado:

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Btw, from today's SF Chronicle:

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2008/08/13/SP3J12A5Q0.DTL

:lol2:

But what's actually sadder in fakery is this story:

Chinese defend Olympic ceremony lip-synch
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/n/a/2008/08/12/international/i024134D13.DTL

This is the kind of fakery that scuttled Ashlee Simpson's career in the U.S. Here a poor girl in China in front of billions people can't even get any of the credit for her work.

Yes, it's true. In the immortal words of Jim McKay: "They're all gone." Tanks ran roughshod over all the bodies Friday night, and what remains is a scripted sham with the remaining corpses of the athletes. :pado:
I just saw this on news :rofl:

and guess what, the fireworks were fake too, all those effects were done by computer, "to look perfect" that was their excuse. God everything is fake there :lol:

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Could of used Milli Vanilli instead of that little brat.

I knew Phelps couldn't win all those gold medals, the Beijing Olympics are a freakin' Atari game!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)