The truth about Beijing Olympics (4 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
you know if phelps comes out to have used steroids i am officially done with sports
I don't know if he used steroids, but it will come out that he used one of China's 18-year-old gymnasts.

Correction: make that three six-year-old gymnasts.

At the same time, of course.

David01

Aug 20, 2006
I watched gymnastics yesterday and those Chinese girls were absolutely phenominal as were the Americans
I don't really mind who wins in the end but it was a joy to watch that competition

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Yes and no. China or no China, gymnastics is a sport that basically takes girls and tries to postpone their puberty as long as possible. That's just wrong... Unfortunately it's such a freak show that it prevents me from even enjoying the visuals of the sport.

It's one thing for drug doping for performance enhancement. It's another thing when kids are taking hormone injections and the like to prevent their bodies from maturing. We haven't evolved very far from the old Chinese practice of binding women's feet, IMO.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
You can't even pick your own sport in China. That's where it all ends really. With a potential of more than a billion people it's hardly surprising that some 14 year old girl stuffed with hormone is able to do well. As for Yang Wei, well, I don't know what's wrong with him yet. But I do know that whenever people get excited for something that comes from China, it turns out to be a fraud.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Wow, 43 pages of China-bashing, and counting. Ah well, it says much less about China than it does about the bashers.
Not really. It's one of the ugliest and sickest countries in the world. And I'm not saying that because of the Olympics. I've been saying it for years. The Olympics are just a good reason to point it out once again.

Dec 27, 2003
Not really. It's one of the ugliest and sickest countries in the world. And I'm not saying that because of the Olympics. I've been saying it for years. The Olympics are just a good reason to point it out once again.
One of the ugliest and sickest, no less. You don't have the slightest idea of what you're talking about, but then what else is new.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
One of the ugliest and sickest, no less. You don't have the slightest idea of what you're talking about, but then what else is new.
Oh wtf, given the current level..

I hope the accident of history known as Belgium implodes. The sooner they're done with that cloacam maximam of a faux state, the better.

EIGEN VOLK EERST
Don't be an idiot. Italy's a poor excuse for a country as well by the way.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)