The truth about Beijing Olympics (8 Viewers)

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
I admit that there are tons of lies and propaganda in my country, but at the same time your countries are not better than that
Our countries? Seriously saying Sweden and China are equal in terms of freedom of speech?

find a real tibetant in tibet and ask him. I did that before and u?
One Tibetan told you that 90% of all Tibetans don't want independence. There's a serious flaw in that conclusion.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
welcome to the club Sadomin:spliff:

how many tibetans have your media asked for their opinions?
I have no idea - and since I haven't made a statement about the Tibet issue or my opinions on it unlike you, it does not matter at all.

So you really are saying that there's just as much freedom of speech and propaganda in China as in Western countries like Sweden? I think you just killed all credibility you had.

AlexTheGreat

May 10, 2006
ok, i think thats enough. one more word on this and youre banned. and my avatar stays. fucking brilliant flag, that
am I say somothing wrong here?

ye, brilliant flag. just want u to know, that flag is a gift from central government of China to Dalai lama 300 years ago that symbolized the Chinese sovereignty in tibet

AlexTheGreat

May 10, 2006
I have no idea - and since I haven't made a statement about the Tibet issue or my opinions on it unlike you, it does not matter at all.

So you really are saying that there's just as much freedom of speech and propaganda in China as in Western countries like Sweden? I think you just killed all credibility you had.
what I was saying is how your media throw mud to China is just as good as how the Chinese media beautify my country, and that has nothing to do with free speech at all

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
I admit that there are tons of lies and propaganda in my country, but at the same time your countries are not better than that
I agree. Western countries try to look as more ethical while we all know the truth.

thank god(if there is a god) China is so fucking powerful, or we will see not only "british verginia" but also "british tibet" or "british shanghai""british beijing" some sort of that ugly country names in today's opening ceremony
Good point.

terrific timing.. cant believe thats happening...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/7548715.stm
A very normal reaction for the Georgian massacres there. People are dying there and nobody could move their asses to help civilians there because simply Saakashvili is another Western dummy.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
if u hate China so much and everything from China, so would u please stop using paper forever or anything contain gunpowders?

There is no such a country or people suffered so much in the past than the Chinese, and the wills of the Chinese to survive and live well are much more stronger than any others on this planet, and as a non-chinese you cannt understand and never will
In my original statement I said your greatest achievement were over 1000 years ago. You basically confirmed my opinion.

The Chinese don't live well and still suffer. Oh, and it's their fault.

OP
fender06

fender06

Sep 16, 2006
  • Thread Starter #633
    western people only know the bad things about China and they simply ignore many good things. Wow...they are very objective, their countries are very good and China is on the level far lower than them!~ haha~~ to them, China is an evil country with a lot of secret police and a dictatorial government. Whatever China did is wrong and bad to them~haha

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    and I read somewhere that 90% of the tibetan dont want independance, how about that?
    As much as China has clearly "liberated" Tibet in the way that European settlers "liberated" Native Americans, most of the Hollywood dufuses who support the "Free Tibet" cause have no clue that before 1959, 90% of Tibetans were lower-than-dirt serfs who got trampled on by an elite class.

Fact is that the Tibetans are not unlike the Vietnamese: they've been f*cked over by their own kind and by that of their neighbors for centuries, each claiming to do so in the best interests of the Tibetan people.

the olympics suck
    Always thought that has been pretty much the case in the past 20-30 years regardless of where they're held.

the opening ceremony was an appropriate presentation of China's 5000 years history and culture
    Anyone who tries to jam 5,000 years into what is essentially a glorified halftime show is going to look the fool, though.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    the fact is not like scotland, tibet have never been considered as an independent country before, and this is a common sense in international community. if your ppl are so opposed such decision made by your government why dont u start to go and vote for those who really care about the independence of tibet from right now?
    Tibet is seen as an indipendent geographic entity by historians. Former Tibet that is. It has never been seen as part of China.

But Tibet is far from your biggest problem. Your biggest problem is the fact your own government wants to make you an idiot. And they're doing a fine job.

Jan 7, 2004
    I agree. Western countries try to look as more ethical while we all know the truth.

Good point.

A very normal reaction for the Georgian massacres there. People are dying there and nobody could move their asses to help civilians there because simply Saakashvili is another Western dummy.
    you know why "western" countries are better? because a muslim has the same rights here as he does in the middle east, while god forbit a non-muslim should live there

Jan 7, 2004
    western people only know the bad things about China and they simply ignore many good things. Wow...they are very objective, their countries are very good and China is on the level far lower than them!~ haha~~ to them, China is an evil country with a lot of secret police and a dictatorial government. Whatever China did is wrong and bad to them~haha
    by a measure of GDP china is way way way way behind, but let's not make it so complicated. Just answer, which of the three officially allowed colours for a shirt did you pick to wear today?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)