The top five this year (3 Viewers)

Monkfish

Jun 14, 2003
How can anyone say DP has been one of Juve's top players this season!:eek:

And no, I don't want a DP debate here, I just cannot believe people think he has been this good. People honestly believe he has been better than this lot (see below):confused:

My top 5: Camo, Canna, Zlatan, Thuram, Emo.

Zambo should be in there as well somewhere.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Menace

Apr 22, 2005
++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++
zebina has been at best ok....certainly not better than zala, gigi or rambo.
Buffon and Zambrotta both had an average season, a great game against milan doesn't change that

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Monkfish ] ++

And no, I don't want a DP debate here, I just cannot believe people think he has been this good. People honestly believe he has been better than this lot (see below):confused:

Its there opinion you should respect that.

Jul 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Menace ] ++

Buffon and Zambrotta both had an average season, a great game against milan doesn't change that
who said anything bout the milan game, i believe both their average season are still better than Zebina mediocre attempts. TO be honesty i expected far less of him. But still hasnt convinced me at all.

Jul 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Lippi.am ] ++
Zebina was good enough this season. He proved that he is Juve-material.
imo h is a adequate back up to rambo playing right back...but i would prefer a more reliable full back as apposed to someone who often dives in recklessly and fall asleep when marking.

Menace

Apr 22, 2005
++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++

who said anything bout the milan game, i believe both their average season are still better than Zebina mediocre attempts. TO be honesty i expected far less of him. But still hasnt convinced me at all.
Zebina is a having a very good season, he played some great games this year against Real at home, Roma away, Siena away. He has 6 or 7 assists more then zambrrota that's for sure and we missed him when he was
Injured and conceded a lot of goals.

Jul 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Menace ] ++

Zebina is a having a very good season, he played some great games this year against Real at home, Roma away, Siena away. He has 6 or 7 assists more then zambrrota that's for sure and we missed him when he was
Injured and conceded a lot of goals.
As a full back in defencive terms, he lack the total concentration to be a top player....he does have recoverability and a strong athletic physique, which helps the two aging centrehalfs.

But he still is messy when defending and still falls asleep when marking, which really pisses me off.

We only missed him becuase his replacements lacked his physique to cover lilia nd canna.

Monkfish

Jun 14, 2003
++ [ originally posted by ZAF3000 ] ++

Its there opinion you should respect that.
I respect people's right to have an opinion, I wasn't disrespecting it anyway, I just couldn't believe it.

I was just shocked that some people think he is one of the top 5 Juve players this season, I know people see things differently - but come on, saying he has been one of Juve's best this season is.....beyond belief.

Actually, having had countless arguments with the DP fans on these forums - it isn't beyond belief at all. I should have expected it.:frown:

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Monkfish ] ++

dp was average or under average most of the season , but he improved in the last matches

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)