The top five this year (2 Viewers)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by dossis1986 ] ++
Who was the top five rom juve this season?

My opinion:
1.Cannavaro(he come and change the defence)
2.Zambrotta(my favorite)
3.Camoranesi(what a year for him)
4.Zlatan(the first scorer)
5.Capitano(a great year for him to)

1. Camoranesi
2. Ibrahimović
3. Thuram
4. Cannavaro
5. Emerson

Valley

Apr 20, 2004
1) Cannavaro
2) Thuram
3) Emerson
4) Ibrahimovic
5) Zalayeta

Wish I could fit Camo in. I think the central defence deserves special credit as the improvement on last year has been awesome.

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
1- Juventus
2- Juventus
3- Juventus
4- Juventus
5- Juventus
:D :D :D :D
I just wanted to point out things that many people forget. I think that one of our best players this year was Ginaluca Pessotto. He sat on the bench for a long time, and when he was asked to play he was the best man on the field. I remember that there were 4 games where pessotto played in each on a different role. 4 consecutive games:
1- Deffensive midfielder
2- Left wing
3- Left back
4- Right back

In all he played great. Single handed he out performed Figo and Beckham during the Juve Vs Real match. In that match he played as a DM.
In another match he was asked to fill in for Zambrotta in the left back.
In another occassion he was playing as a left wing infront of Zambrotta as a first line of deffense AND an attacking options. Did great deffensively and made very critical and dangerous crosses.
And recently, he is filling up for Zebina in the right back position.

He is a fantastic player.. One of our best, least mentioned, player in the past decade.

Two rules apply with pessotto:
1- if the ball is with him you are better of trying to catch from the player that will get the pass. He is so mature and knows his abilioties. Never tries to perform a wrong pass nor try to put something stylish if its risky.
2- If the ball is with you and you are attacking and face Pessotto. You are better off passing the ball.. You can't pass him. If you think you can, ask FIGO and Beckhan, especially FIGO. He faced him 2 times, with 2 years appart. Result was the same. Pessotto won :cool:

Shoryuken

Jan 7, 2005
1.Zlatan(best goalscorer his first season)
2.Cannavaro(great defending and some critical goals scored by him).
3.Buffon(Best record of all Italian keepers this season)
4.Camoranesi( He has been playing great all season)
5.Zambrotta(Always plays a strong solid game)

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
The MVP without a doubt is Camo, though Cannavaro was instrumental, when Camo is not in or struggling that takes its toll on the whole team so IMO:

1) Camo
2) Canna
3) Emerson
4) Thuram
5) Zlatan

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)