The Surprise Transfer (3 Viewers)

Jul 28, 2002
unfortunately our man did open his gob...prior to our CL match with Liverpool, he said he hoped we lost, not cos of the fans or players....purely becos of the management.

Pete

Nov 23, 2003
++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++
unfortunately our man did open his gob...prior to our CL match with Liverpool, he said he hoped we lost, not cos of the fans or players....purely becos of the management.
Yes, I recall that. Even Chiellini's been guilty..saying he'd prefer to stay in Firenze. You might not call that an insult, but as a Juventino - it is the HIGHEST honour to wear bianconero, not a make-do.

Jul 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Muscolino9 ] ++

Yes, I recall that. Even Chiellini's been guilty..saying he'd prefer to stay in Firenze. You might not call that an insult, but as a Juventino - it is the HIGHEST honour to wear bianconero, not a make-do.
exactly...

but ezno has been sent around by the club, so i kinda understand where he is coming from...but he still shouldnt have said owt.

Chiellini...hmm imo the only reason this guy is immune to abuse for his comments is because of his performances...however i still count it an insult the fact he wanted to stay....he coulda came and battle rambo for left back..

Pete

Nov 23, 2003
Hell, I'm not disowning them or anything..all 3 of them are welcome back into the squad in my eyes. They'll need to make it up to us though..for some reason, why do I feel they (or 2 of them in particular) won't be given the chance to?

delp_07

Jan 31, 2005
NO i think Miccolli is gone for sure, because i think he may have an attitude now that i have understood some things, but trust me maresca will play beside emo and Zambro will play as a winger chiellini will play left back i think it will look like this next year.

----------------------Buffon--------------------------------
---------Thuram-----------Canna--------------Chiellini-
Camo--------Maresca----------Emo------------Zambro
-----------------------Nedved-----------------------------
------------Alex--------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------Zlatan----------

Jul 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by delp_07 ] ++
NO i think Miccolli is gone for sure, because i think he may have an attitude now that i have understood some things, but trust me maresca will play beside emo and Zambro will play as a winger chiellini will play left back i think it will look like this next year.

----------------------Buffon--------------------------------
---------Thuram-----------Canna--------------Chiellini-
Camo--------Maresca----------Emo------------Zambro
-----------------------Nedved-----------------------------
------------Alex--------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------Zlatan----------
wtf?? wee camo could not hold our right side at all on his own....ifu play 3 at the back they have to be at least able to play cb....chie wouldnt work.

Juno

Escape Artist
Apr 23, 2005
Sunday, July 3, 2005
'Ballack eyes Bayern exit door

BERLIN, July 3 (Reuters) - Germany captain Michael Ballack said on Sunday he would like to move from Bayern Munich to a foreign club one day although he is keeping his options open on a contract extension when it expires next year.

'There are hardly any (German) players who were abroad that have advised me against taking such a step,' Ballack, 28, told the Frankfurter Allgemeine Sonntagszeitung newspaper.

'It's good for a person's overall development. It would also be very interesting for me.'

Spanish clubs, especially Barcelona, have pursued the midfielder in the past.

Bayern Munich have said Ballack must make up his mind on a contract extension soon. However, Ballack said he was in no rush and asked if he wanted to have his future sorted out before next year's World Cup in Germany, he replied: 'I'm not sure yet.'

Germany coach Juergen Klinsmann spent much of his career abroad at Inter Milan, Monaco and Tottenham Hotspur. As coach, Klinsmann has also promoted Germans Robert Huth and Thomas Hitzlsperger, whose careers have been built in England.

'I'm really relaxed about it all,' Ballack said. 'The hardest decisions in my career are all behind me, when I was 18 and had to decide whether to stay in the regional league or turn professional.

'Then I had to decide the right time to leave Kaiserslautern for Bayer Leverkusen. Later, the same was the case for the transfer to Bayern Munich. I've always made the right decisions so far. I'm now playing at a top European club and still have the chance to play abroad.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Could it be? has he been linked with us recently?

OP
Hambon

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
  • Thread Starter #133
    Juve target Gunners duo
    by Nadia Carminati - created on 2 Jul 2005
    SKY SPORTZINE

ArsenalJuventus are believed to be planning a double raid on Arsenal for Patrick Vieira and Robert Pires.

Reports emanating from Italy suggest that Juve have made both midfielders their top summer transfer targets.

The Italian champions have held a long-term interest in the French duo and are keen to bring them to Turin.

Juve general manager Luciano Moggi revealed last week that they were interested in Vieira and if he became available they would try and sign him.

The Bianconeri are looking to bring in a midfield partner for Emerson and they are thought to see Vieira as the perfect foil to the Brazilian.
    Pires's future at Arsenal is shrouded in doubt with the winger yet to agree a new deal at the North London outfit.

The former Marseille man is thought to be holding out for a two-year contract extension with Arsenal reported to be only willing to offer him a 12-month extension.

Valencia and Internazionale have also been linked with Pires and now Juventus are keeping tabs on his contract situation - waiting in the wings to offer him a chance to move to Italy if he fails to reach an agreement with Arsenal.

Arsenal are likely to resist any bids for two of their top performers as they look to try and regain The Premiership title from Chelsea next season.

d.nico

Apr 23, 2003
    Viera, Pires and one young hot prospect defender are enough for me.
    Gila --> too expensive
    Cassano --> Wait another year for free. Now we have enough attackers.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
    The real surprise transfer:

Chelsea buys Gerrard, and then offers 28 million Euros plus Lampard for Trezeguet.

We then Offer the 25 Million to Parma to get Gilardino. :D :D

OP
    Hambon

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
    Apr 22, 2005
  • Thread Starter #140
    ++ [ originally posted by - vOnAm - ] ++
    The real surprise transfer:

Chelsea buys Gerrard, and then offers 28 million Euros plus Lampard for Trezeguet.

We then Offer the 25 Million to Parma to get Gilardino. :D :D

That would be a bad ass deal....lets cross our fingers
    but you know i would still want to see Gerrard out here playing ....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)