The Surprise Transfer (6 Viewers)

njork10

Jun 30, 2005
For the two forwards i will go with trez and zlatan though i think one of their places is gonna go to delboy caus i have the feeling that he is gonna be on fire next season caus this is the first time in his juve career this he is not considered fundamental anymore.
He would wanna prove himself ifnot mutu will be waiting in the wings

Buy on AliExpress.com

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by njork10 ] ++
For the two forwards i will go with trez and zlatan though i think one of their places is gonna go to delboy caus i have the feeling that he is gonna be on fire next season caus this is the first time in his juve career this he is not considered fundamental anymore.
He would wanna prove himself ifnot mutu will be waiting in the wings
Del will also be motivated by the prospect of getting back into the Italy squad for what would be his last World Cup. He showed his class from time to time last season he just needs to be a bit more consistent.

OP
Hambon

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
  • Thread Starter #104
    Trezegol offered to chelsea

40 million for Trez that would be great!! Giving us more Liquid Cash...& opening up the doors For the Real Surprise Gila...the future of Juve !!!:D:D

Cronios

Juventolog
    Jun 7, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by hambon78 ] ++

40 million for Trez that would be great!! Giving us more Liquid Cash...& opening up the doors For the Real Surprise Gila...the future of Juve !!!:D:D
    source?:D

Jul 28, 2002
    sell trez and get gila...forget about cassano...Gila is the man we need if we get rid of trezagoal.

OP
    Hambon

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
    Apr 22, 2005
  • Thread Starter #109
    ++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++
    sell trez and get gila...forget about cassano...Gila is the man we need if we get rid of trezagoal.
    Your right all the way down to the bone bro....He would be our best replacement Cassano is no match. for gila's skills upfront. I really hope we get him

Blind

May 8, 2005
    More and more I am believing that Gila has been the transfer target all along.
    Moggi pushed Cassano to the front of the media.
    Not once have we heard of Gila.
    I really believe Gila will come to Juve this year.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
    I dont think hiding Gila from the media has helped because his price tag has been shooting up anyway thanks to interest from clubs like Chelsea, Milan and Fiorentina.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
    If we failed to get both players, it isn't the end of the world yet. Our main priority is still the partner for Emerson, a DM who provides creativity.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
    Apr 19, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by ZhiXin ] ++
    If we failed to get both players, it isn't the end of the world yet. Our main priority is still the partner for Emerson, a DM who provides creativity.
    Indeed.

look at this guys,the Vieira story again+Pires.
    It would be wonderful if it happens if you ask me.

Juve Gunning for French pair Saturday 2 July, 2005

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Italian newspapers maintain that Juventus are pouring all their resources into signing Arsenal pair Patrick Vieira and Robert Pires.

The transfer embargo on Roma has made the arrival of Antonio Cassano increasingly complicated, so the ‘Gazzetta dello Sport’ maintains that the Turin giants are turning their attention back towards reinforcing the midfield.

The need for a player to support Emerson became apparent throughout the campaign and Fabio Capello has set his sights on the Arsenal duo.

Pires’ contract renegotiations with the Gunners have hit problems and the Italian newspapers believe he could be released on a free transfer a year before his deal expires.

Juve’s interest in Vieira has been confirmed by director general Luciano Moggi, although he suggested that Arsenal were unwilling to part with him.

It is nonetheless reported that Vieira could leave Highbury for less than £17m, which with Pires included as part of that figure, would be an acceptable expenditure for Juventus.

The possible alternative is Inter midfielder Cristiano Zanetti, who disappointed at the San Siro this season and has always been a favourite of Capello’s since their time together at Roma.

However, with the memory of their rash decision to release Fabio Cannavaro to Juve last year, the Nerazzurri have no intention of handing their rivals another player ready to be reborn.

this what could happen...imagine:

Neddy-Vieira-Emo-Camo

with ,Mozart,Gianni,and 2 of Mancini/Pires/Cesar(lloks like Pires and Mancini) covering....looks really good.

we really need good bench,good players who can enter the pitch and give an extra,to change something.

Forza Juve!:cool:

delp_07

Jan 31, 2005
    Im not liking that Midfield just because there are too many foreigners on our team. Like we are the Italian champions should we have a good Italian midfield. Like look at our attack the only italian that we have is Del Piero all the rest are foreigners. My Midfield next year would consist of more italians

Boksic

May 11, 2005
    Vieira is a good player but i don't think he is right for us!the main problem last season was a lack of creativity in midfield. Vieira is most certainly not going to help this.

Pires is more creative but for some reason i don't like the guy and think he is overrated

Pete

Nov 23, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by hambon78 ] ++

The fact he's a Juventino warms me to him..
    I still want Cassano though. :down:

delp_07

Jan 31, 2005
    ++ [ originally posted by Boksic ] ++
    Vieira is a good player but i don't think he is right for us!the main problem last season was a lack of creativity in midfield. Vieira is most certainly not going to help this.

Pires is more creative but for some reason i don't like the guy and think he is overrated

This is where i think Maresca should come in, and he is the only one who hasnt been talk trash in the press maybe Juve offered him a spot for next year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)