The Surprise Transfer (2 Viewers)

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
Once we finish our talks with Cassano and Aquire him. What will the Surprise that Moggi promised us Be?

A-Proper Midfielder
B-Deadly Defensive Player
C-Nothing

What will be the next task or element we need to reign as the worlds best club? what else do we need? Our coach is a living legend, Our offence consits of the best in the world.... our midfield is controled by some of the best in the game(neddy,emerson& camo) In Defence we have 2 of the best in the game thuram & canna....not to mention the best keeper in the world Gigi....so what else are we missing??? i wanna know, what this extra installment is and is it worth it.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jun 22, 2005
Well this is only really speculation, but I think that Moggi might surprise us with Tomas Rosicky from Borussia Dortmund. I know that Pavel Nedved has talked to Rosicky about how great Juve is, and we need an inspirational attacking mid to help Nedved and partner Emerson. He would be a great buy, and the idea is not out of this world.

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
Y are you so sure that cassano is joining us? If u ask me we dont even need him...he is too much trouble

Chicco

Jun 21, 2005
Surprise transfer, ummm good question
Here are the possibles =

Mancini (roma -m)
Cassano (roma - s)
chivu (roma - d)
pannucci (roma - d)

zanetti (inter - m)

figo (real madrid - m) Hope not, tho
guti (real madrid - m)
helguerra (real madrid - d)
owen (real madrid - s)
samuel (real madrid - d)

ashley cole (arsenal - d)
viera (arsenal - d)
campbell (arsenal - d)

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
any news on ballack as yet?
my memory isnt tht clear rite now..
i wonder..were ibrahimovich,emerson and cannavaro ever linked to us last summer..or where they signed out of no where?

i remember something abt emerson in the press.
i dont remember the cannavaro and ibrahimovich situation correctly.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
Cannavaro were not that much of a surprice, I expected him acutally. Zlatan were a surprice though :D

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
++ [ originally posted by hambon78 ] ++
Once we finish our talks with Cassano and Aquire him. What will the Surprise that Moggi promised us Be?

A-Proper Midfielder
C-Nothing

What will be the next task or element we need to reign as the worlds best club? what else do we need? Our coach is a living legend, Our offence consits of the best in the world.... our midfield is controled by some of the best in the game(neddy,emerson& camo) In Defence we have 2 of the best in the game thuram & canna....not to mention the best keeper in the world Gigi....so what else are we missing??? i wanna know, what this extra installment is and is it worth it.

:down::down:

OP
Hambon

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
  • Thread Starter #15
    could cassano be used to get another player?? that is if we get him

welcome white wolf

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by hambon78 ] ++

A-Proper Midfielder
    C-Nothing

Can a defensive player really be deadly???

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)