The Surprise Transfer (5 Viewers)

OP
Hambon

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
  • Thread Starter #22
    Our attack is great...we should focus on getting a midfielder or defender.....Aimar or Rosisky would be kick A**

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
    Oct 20, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by hambon78 ] ++
    Our attack is great...we should focus on getting a midfielder or defender.....Aimar or Rosisky would be kick A**
    how is's fine aor attack, with half efforts player in DP and long time injured Terze, Backup zalayeta and u don't know if Mutu will be as before , only counting on Zalatan :(:(

Geof

May 14, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Cronios ] ++
    This would be the bigest surprise possible:eek:
    lol. Imagine the scenario:

June 24: Gilardino signs for Milan
    June 25: Cassano signs for Juve

August 31: Gilardino and Cassano are swapped

Espectro

The Grimreaper
    Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Juventinoo ] ++

how is's fine aor attack, with half efforts player in DP and long time injured Terze, Backup zalayeta and u don't know if Mutu will be as before , only counting on Zalatan :(:(
    Interesting that you say this... having in considetarion that the line of fordwards that you are questioning, make Juve the most offensive side of last season.

If Juventus was the best scoring team of Serie A last season, then our front line wasn't that bad.

So, I agree, Cassano its not a need, it would be great to have him, but if we don't, we alredy have great fordwards

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
    Rosicky would be great. Nedved can give him an after noon sessions :D
    I think that our team is great as they are, we just need some reinforcements:
    Bonera to put Zebina as a sub
    A young Centre Back (as in Paolo Cannavaro)
    A creative midfielder as in Rosicky
    And the return of Chelieni

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
    Oct 20, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Espectro ] ++

Interesting that you say this... having in considetarion that the line of fordwards that you are questioning, make Juve the most offensive side of last season.

If Juventus was the best scoring team of Serie A last season, then our front line wasn't that bad.

So, I agree, Cassano its not a need, it would be great to have him, but if we don't, we alredy have great fordwards
    alll statistics are shit, Great of what ? if u have a look carefully to most of our goals , we are just lucky to score them ....and more over why we have hhalf angle ....why half players why all of there levels not like Zalatan like Don Capello Said we need players to give 10% to the whole team not just 2% effort :(:(:(

Espectro

The Grimreaper
    Jul 12, 2002
    So, let me see if I understand this, we manage to score 67 goals of pure luck???

We sure are a pretty lucky team then :rolleyes:

Listen, I know you would love to see Cassano in Juve, most of us would love to see Cassano or Gilardino in Juve, all Im saying is that IF we don't get none of them, our attack its fine like it is, its not like we HAVE to bring Cassano or Gilardino. There are other lines that need more attention than the forwards.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Espectro ] ++
    So, let me see if I understand this, we manage to score 67 goals of pure luck???

We sure are a pretty lucky team then :rolleyes:

Listen, I know you would love to see Cassano in Juve, most of us would love to see Cassano or Gilardino in Juve, all Im saying is that IF we don't get none of them, our attack its fine like it is, its not like we HAVE to bring Cassano or Gilardino. There are other lines that need more attention than the forwards.
    Just like South Corea are lucky: we bribe the ref :).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)