The Surprise Transfer (2 Viewers)

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by - vOnAm - ] ++
That dont look so bad.

@baggio: y dont you think Gila is comin? it has all the making of the surprise transfer?
Because part of his 30m price tag can be used for Viera. And the leftover for Cassano. The idea is not to surprise everybody necessarily. Its a market where anything can happen, so it may seem like a surprise, even though i dont think Moggi is looking to surprise anyone. Hes just going to go ahead with the transfers best suited to the team.

OP
Hambon

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
  • Thread Starter #163
    If Gila comes to Juve and has a sensational year ....his price tag will sky rocket

we can then sell him off and further enchance the team with cassano and other players that we need with the money made

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
    I`m starting thinking about something how nice could it be if the surprise will be Ronaldinho
    but damn it would never happen too expensive and we have no one to sell to get him... :\

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by baggio ] ++

Because part of his 30m price tag can be used for Viera. And the leftover for Cassano. The idea is not to surprise everybody necessarily. Its a market where anything can happen, so it may seem like a surprise, even though i dont think Moggi is looking to surprise anyone. Hes just going to go ahead with the transfers best suited to the team.
    That is ofcourse a likely possibility, but wouldn't Moggi think Gila is the perfect replacement if not upgrade to Trezeguet? I think Cassano will come when the time is right.

It is a very delicate situation as the big teams are looking for strikers. Gila and Cassano are main attractions, who ever we get Im sure our rivals will get the other, but in my opinion, Cassano will more likely stay at Roma if we dont get him. Thus the possibility of getting them both is greater if we get Gila first.

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
    Juve, Moggi fa lo snob: 'Cassano? Inutile buttare i soldi"
    Ven 08 Lug, 8:07 PM

Luciano Moggi fa spallucce davanti a Cassano, dice che non gli piace. Chissa' se e' una bugia o un modo di dire; chissa' se la Roma potra' stare tranquilla: "Antonio e' un campione %C2- dice il dg juventino -. Noi, pero', preferiamo tenerci i nostri: non buttiamo via i soldi per coprire ruoli gia' coperti". Piu' in generale sul mercato, Moggi spiffera: "Se ci capita un'occasione prima compriamo e poi vendiamo. Chiellini resta con noi, Maresca e miccoli verranno piazzati nei tempi ritenuti da noi opportuni".

Juve :Moogi says no to Cassano
    Luciano Moggi make gestures in front of Cassano, saying that he doesnt like him. Maybe is a sarcasm or a way of saying :maybe, that Roma can be tranquile : "Antonio is a champion-says moggi- but we prefer to stay with our own. We dont throw money out to cover roles already covered " About the market transfer : If an opportunity arrives, we first buy and later sell. Chiellini stays with us, Maresca and Miccoli will be placed when we consider it appropiate"

Clear as water.......:D

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by - vOnAm - ] ++

It is a very delicate situation as the big teams are looking for strikers. Gila and Cassano are main attractions, who ever we get Im sure our rivals will get the other, but in my opinion, Cassano will more likely stay at Roma if we dont get him. Thus the possibility of getting them both is greater if we get Gila first.
    That depends on who else is interested in Cassano, and who Cassano is interested in. Signing Gila first, may pave the way for Cassano, if only a season later. But personally, i dont see it happening. We're covered in attack, and the last thing we need is buying two new strikers over two seasons. However, all that could change if Trezeguet is sold.

OP
    Hambon

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
    Apr 22, 2005
  • Thread Starter #172
    There has gots to be something that will rock the football world in these coming days.....Moggi use your powers

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by m_elayyan ] ++
    it seems there is no surprise transfer at all
    Actually there is 1, and that is the bringing back of Miccoli and Maresca when there r speculation that they would be sold to Fiorentina.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
    Its not even 31st of August yet and you guys are givin up?

C'mon its Juve and Moggi here.....Deadline action is bound to happen if nothing else does.

We haven't made any transfers thus far..only free signings and bringing our co owned back.

OP
    Hambon

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
    Apr 22, 2005
  • Thread Starter #180
    It seems to me that whenever Moggi says " We have cancelled the deal" or " we never planned on doing that"

its gonna happen.....its opposite day with him everyday

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)