The SuperPippo thread (33 Viewers)

mate

Aug 28, 2002
Yes, but when you loose a bit of phisical power you can replace this beeing useful to your team and doing small but important things. It's impossible 4 somebody near to 30 to be quik and powerful like a 20 years old, but with the experience you can change the way of playing and still rules!

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
A SuperPippo thread... hmm
Don't have much to say... but I have a question...
Have you ever seen him celebrating a goal without doing this...?

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
++ [ originally posted by mate ] ++
Yes, but when you loose a bit of phisical power you can replace this beeing useful to your team and doing small but important things. It's impossible 4 somebody near to 30 to be quik and powerful like a 20 years old, but with the experience you can change the way of playing and still rules!
true...experience is what older people have....

nina

Feb 18, 2001
Superpippo is back! :extatic: How he handled Lazio, with an asisst (and what an asisst :eek: ) and a goal for the 2-2 draw and then scoring 2 last weekend and getting a PK is just great! :cheesy:

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
Forza pippo...

though i'm glad (for him) because he's doing well at Milan and he's getting a lot of playing time.

it was only a matter of time before Trez was gonna kick inzaghi to the bench. Kova was also in the same situation, but i'm happy for him too, same as Henry! ...and the list goes on.

i will always love pippo as he was juve's only scorer when DP was injured and out of forum. though sadly, in juve, he hasn't been appretiated as he should have been.

In Milan, he is an idol now.

i have so much repesct for him.

Febrina

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by nina ] ++
Superpippo is back! :extatic: How he handled Lazio, with an asisst (and what an asisst :eek: ) and a goal for the 2-2 draw and then scoring 2 last weekend and getting a PK is just great! :cheesy:
Pippo, I'd never forget this man :angel:
Did u see the goal, Nina? Brilliant!:thumb: Pippo style!:cool:
I didn't watch Milan game against Atalanta cos my dad prefered to watch ManU-Liverpool in Worthington Cup :down:
But I love to see Pippo performance lately for Milan, Hope he'll be the topscorer in CL!:)

FORZA PIPPO INZAGHI!:cool:

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++

?
well, excuse me for the extra "U!!"

i dont see how a geek like you couldn't figure out that i meant "form."

either your not smart, or you've been thinking that i'm perfect all this time!! ;)

BTW, i saw a spelling mistake in another thread, go question-mark that word too! :rolleyes:

OP
Martin

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
  • Thread Starter #200
    ++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
    well, excuse me for the extra "U!!"

i dont see how a geek like you couldn't figure out that i meant "form."

either your not smart, or you've been thinking that i'm perfect all this time!! ;)

BTW, i saw a spelling mistake in another thread, go question-mark that word too! :rolleyes:
    :D

I thought maybe there was a double meaning or something ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)