in favour of Super League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
fuck this clown , i really hate him .
Dude thinks he's badass, he was in yugoslav army and slovakian war, (most likely as a piss bucket boy) has a third degree black belt (on display at his office like a douche I'm sure) in shotocunt karate..makes sense his constipated face looks like a war criminals.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Dude thinks he's badass, he was in yugoslav army and slovakian war, (most likely as a piss bucket boy) has a third degree black belt (on display at his office like a douche I'm sure) in shotocunt karate..makes sense his constipated face looks like a war criminals.
How do you know so much about @alpaysrc ? That was his first post. o_O

alpaysrc

Jul 12, 2018
Do you have an opinion you want to share on the situation?
Yeah, Whether Super League is good or bad, he just can't ban us like that, it doesn't work that way. In the free market economy, there is the law of monopoly position, i.e. you have the right to open up a competition that competes with uefa. This hypocrite and dictator will probably look for other reasons and try to harm juve, real and barca. He talks about saving football, but Spanish Super Cup final is played in Saudi Arabia. Fifa World Cup is played in Qatar. Psg and co violate ffp but no one does what haha he shouldn't talk so much

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
fuck yougoslavia while we are at it :p
For sure and fuck the ottomans while we are at it..they masacred 1.5M Armenians in 1915 (April 24 each year is memorial) and many in kosovo region 500 or so years before that if I remember right.. you Albanian right? Lived with some for a while and man for sure it never got boring

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
For sure and fuck the ottomans while we are at it..they masacred 1.5M Armenians in 1915 (April 24 each year is memorial) and many in kosovo region 500 or so years before that if I remember right.. you Albanian right? Lived with some for a while and man for sure it never got boring
Ottoman Empire fucked us a long time ago too.

- - - Updated - - -

Can’t be too mad at them tho, they brought over baklava in the process. And Islam unfortunately but thankfully most Albanians now don’t give a shit about it

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
I agree here ... he has that internal hate that feeds his sole like you

- - - Updated - - -

What about the French in Algeria, or in all African countries , how about the Italians in Libya, how about the Americans with the original citizens, how about the Americans in Iraq , How about Hitler with the Jewish ...how about Serbs with the Bosnian ....list is on ...

We are brothers at the end ...stop the hating words ...

Last edited:

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
I agree here ... he has that internal hate that feeds his sole like you

- - - Updated - - -

What about the French in Algeria, or in all African countries , how about the Italians in Libya, how about the Americans with the original citizens, how about the Americans in Iraq , How about Hitler with the Jewish ...how about ....list is on ...

We are brothers at the end ...stop the hating words ...
Dude don't pretend like you are the good guy here you full well know the difference between Turkey and all those you mentioned. All those countries AND MORE did a lot of as bad or worse shit, the only difference is THEY ADMIT IT.TURKEY DENIES IT FULLY TO THIS DAY. THAT IS THE DIFFERENCE. So cut that shit off with your holier than thou tone.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
Dude don't pretend like you are the good guy here you full well know the difference between Turkey and all those you mentioned. All those countries AND MORE did a lot of as bad or worse shit, the only difference is THEY ADMIT IT.TURKEY DENIES IT FULLY TO THIS DAY. THAT IS THE DIFFERENCE. So cut that shit off with your hillier than thou tone.
no one admit anything and i don't care ...see if that much you butt hurt ...go their to Istanbul and vent your useless anger ...

this is a football forum.... calm down brother ....pass on the history ..stop the hate speech....and keep supporting Juve

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
Ottoman Empire fucked us a long time ago too.

- - - Updated - - -

Can’t be too mad at them tho, they brought over baklava in the process. And Islam unfortunately but thankfully most Albanians now don’t give a shit about it
You will find that mostly all are guilty of something at some point in history. The difference is owning up to it. Not trying to erase the truth from history and completely deny it.

- - - Updated - - -

no one admit anything and i don't care ...see if that much you butt hurt ...go their to Istanbul and vent your useless anger ...

this is a football forum.... calm down brother ....pass on the history ..stop the hate speech....and keep supporting Juve
Yeah no one admit anything but one day you will. Biden just said so. Yeah football forum inshallah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)