• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Do you have subscription @DAiDEViL @lgorTudor

https://www.sueddeutsche.de/sport/super-league-politik-1.5273477?reduced=true

Apparently (according to my local sport site), they claim that Putin put pressure on Abramovic, because Gazprom is CL sponsor and EURO is in Sankt Petersburg.

They also claim Saudis were financially backing it, so City's sheikh stepped out (why was he there in the 1st place then?) and PSG didn't want to be part. Perez is on good terms with Saudis (his firm does some construction projects there) and brought them in to the SL. This all is what I read on my local site, then I went to Sueddeutsche to double check and I need subscription :sad:
Disgusting politics.

Once the Saudi regime get their hands on a European investment, UEFA are gonna be 'unstoppable' with the Arabs and Russians ruling them lol

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
So according to Fabrizio it seems Ceferin has threatened us with an ultimatum: declare yourselves UEFA clubs or no champions league for you.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Ceferin continues to attack the four clubs that remain in the Super League and said the teams will not be invited to play in the Champions League if they intend to remain in the breakaway competition.
“Although the Super League has imploded after being quickly abandoned by most of the participants,” Ceferin told AS. “Real Madrid, Barcelona and Milan have not left the project and could suffer some consequences.
“It’s clear that the clubs will have to decide if they are a Super League club or if they are a European club.
“In the former case, they will not play in the Champions League, of course. If they are ready to do so, they can play in their own competition.”

One of the worst hypocrites alive today.
A SL club or a European Club.
The bitch should have said UEFA club.
They are European because of their local cities you dumb, retarded, fu*k.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Ceferin continues to attack the four clubs that remain in the Super League and said the teams will not be invited to play in the Champions League if they intend to remain in the breakaway competition.
“Although the Super League has imploded after being quickly abandoned by most of the participants,” Ceferin told AS. “Real Madrid, Barcelona and Milan have not left the project and could suffer some consequences.
“It’s clear that the clubs will have to decide if they are a Super League club or if they are a European club.
“In the former case, they will not play in the Champions League, of course. If they are ready to do so, they can play in their own competition.”

One of the worst hypocrites alive today.
A SL club or a European Club.
The bitch should have said UEFA club.
European are based on their local cities you dumb, retarded, fu*k.
He doesn't mention Juventus which category do we belong to SL or European

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)