in favour of Super League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Here's Football Economics 101 in a nutshell for those who are "fighting for justice" in the name of small clubs.

Top clubs, such as RM, MU, Juventus, take huge risk and invest a lot of money each year. Their expenses grow much faster than revenue because the entire system is managed by slow, obsolete, and corrupt structures such as UEFA.

All of those small clubs people are suddenly concerned about have been beneficiaries of this system for decades, and yet failed to outgrow their little pants because they were more than comfortable with the risk to return ratio they were granted by top clubs. They were making money they were satisfied with, while big clubs increased their debts and went all in. Yeah, that was so fair :lol:.

Everyone's beloved Atalanta get money from those who invested them, i.e. big clubs, and don't risk much. And yet they want to have a chance to grab the big prize which is that big not thanks to them but thanks to big clubs that invested billions in this industry. And now they are shitting on big clubs who quite rightfully rejected them.

All of those small clubs and their advocates either are hypocrites or just haven't figured out how this complex system really works yet.

This is exactly it :tup:

OP
Snobist

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
  • Thread Starter #1,287
    Will Inter lose this year's scudetto? Tell me they will.
    They might. But they dont seem to care. Even threats from Uefa to strip down chl titles from teams didnt back down teams.
    I just realized Ceferin is a lawyer and never had any importance in the game of football. And he is asking United where were they before sir Alex? Sore fucking losers.

OP
    Snobist

Snobist

DareDevil
    Apr 16, 2017
  • Thread Starter #1,291
    I hope they make a platform to stream games online. Lets say i can subsribe to watch only Juve Games. Not like cable tvs where you pay for 4-5 ligas you dont care about.

JuelzSantana

Sep 28, 2017
    Someone sent me an article about back in the days when football clubs started paying their players the fans rioted against that too. Major changes will always meet resistance. Days when owners had football clubs as a side hobby to lose money are over. It was just a matter of time.

Also whether this goes through or not Serie A is a dinosaur league ran by oldies stuck in the 70s. FIGC deserved a wake-up call, they´ve been destroyed by PL for years.

The italian league and cup product is just not good enough and they´ve done far too little to improve the revenue.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    Someone sent me an article about back in the days when football clubs started paying their players the fans rioted against that too. Major changes will always meet resistance. Days when owners had football clubs as a side hobby to lose money are over. It was just a matter of time.

Also whether this goes through or not Serie A is a dinosaur league ran by oldies stuck in the 70s. FIGC deserved a wake-up call, they´ve been destroyed by PL for years.

The italian league and cup product is just not good enough and they´ve done far too little to improve the revenue.
    and there's Gravina say Hey guys lets have a play off!

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013

Any change anywhere, in any industry or any other setting, small or large, good or bad is always met with resistance.

Low IQs can't handle change. Makes them uncomfy.

- - - Updated - - -

Is gary fucking neville still crying that football is dead? fuvking loser. He was a bad player too.
    Salgado/Pessotto level. Clueless premfaces now see him as a RB legend.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
    UEFA and big leagues were static and fucked up for decades now.

Just look at how many teams big leagues have. Those 20 teams was too much long time ago. Serie A should have 16 teams IMO and it would much more entertaining.

But just like UEFA, they didn't make changes in time. Now they will feel the consequences. And rightfully so.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
    Jun 1, 2012
    i'll care about serie a just as equally as i do now. yeah, i'm old. for me, serie a is the ultimate price, and the true reward of the hard work. some may call it a farmer league, it's still a proper league, this season is the proof for that. cl is a lottery. you can't be fully prepared to win that.

but i'll welcome the additional funds to fight for a (hopefully) more prestigious price. and i also hope that the voice of reason somehow wins in berlusconistan aka italy, and they'll revert to a 18-team league asap. there are way too many meaningless games already.
    16 teams would be even better just like the old days.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)