The Super League (29 Viewers)

in favour of Super League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
Didn't the Spanish courts recently rule that UEFA and FIFA can't impose sanctions on the clubs or players planning to sign up to the European Super League? National leagues also couldn't prohibit clubs from continuing to play in domestic competitions either as far as I'm aware. Anyhow I can still see this project pulling through some time in the near future, there's nothing UEFA or the mob can do about it really

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Fuck this shit. My suggestion is simple: to bring back the old format of UCL where only the 2 top teams from major nations can qualify.

Poslano sa mog SM-J530F koristeći Tapatalk
I don't think there's been a format that included only the "major nations". A lot of UEFA members joined in the 90ties and later, that's maybe why you think that in the past there were less teams from "the minor nations".

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Transfer bans coming?

Im not sure how they will keep Juve, Barca and especially their darling Real Madrid out of Europe. I expect a transfer ban or something, with a heavy fine.

If they did put their foot down and actually banned the 3 clubs, that would be something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)