The Super League (36 Viewers)

in favour of Super League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
They literally went full retard with the new CL format. You could go through a 10 game group stage playing almost exclusively the most random shit teams from third rate leagues. And people cheering for this shit. :lol2:

- - - Updated - - -

Wtf? UEFA and by extension FIFA aren’t pretty neutral. They are two of the least transparent, most corrupt organizations around, with zero oversight or regulation over them.
Yeah lol, can't believe someone thinks this is better than SL. Making it simple 6 or 8 team groups was too complicated for those money hungry idiots

Buy on AliExpress.com

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Almost as if unlimited money isnt key to succeeding :boh:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I’m sure PSG and ManCity would be where they are today without unlimited money. :baus:

- - - Updated - - -

fans are customers

clubs don't run on good will and grown men chanting hateful racist, nationalist rhetoric from the stands
We should just give ownership of the club to the Tifosi :tuttosport:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
You and me both. I was well excited about this. My heart sank the moment I saw the news of Chelsea preparing documents for their withdrawal. I saw this as a victory for the mob, hypocrites like Gary Neville and UEFA more than anything else.
Meanwhile I've spent the afternoon laughing at the EPL fans criticising the new CL format, that's been the only saving grace in all this.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
What the absolute fuck?

Are there really Juventus fans who supported this shitty idea of a "super league".

Problably the same people who supported the idea of the brand "JJ". Instead of the history and legacy of Juventus.

:yuck:
Lol, last 2 days here been pure insanity. Couldn't believe the constant and desperate arguments pro this truly awful idea.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
The world of football needs to be reformed, but a hypercapitalistic entity where fans are treated as mere customers is not the solution.
Agnelli today said he wants the young fans of ESL to see it as they see when they watch fortnite and COD.

I truly had wtf is going on face all morning when I read that.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I think many of us are just worried about Juve's future among the European elite. It looks bleak.
Before this it was clear we were not going to be again in the europes elite anytime soon. Now it is more than confirmed.

We will need an overhaul and start from scratch similar to 2012. Mainly because Juventus doesnt have the funds to compete and continue in our current business model. We have to accept the reality that our place is outside the group stage of the CL at most and to compete for the scudetto.

I repeat, Juventus is a team rich in history, but the current reality is that we are a tier 3 teams money wise and this will not change in the near future. The Italian league and the income we generate on it dooms Juve to this.

So better stop dreaming about CL glory for a long while. Covid and bad management have not helped a bit.

The sooner people realize this, the better.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Before this it was clear we were not going to be again in the europes elite anytime soon. Now it is more than confirmed.

We will need an overhaul and start from scratch similar to 2012. Mainly because Juventus doesnt have the funds to compete and continue in our current business model. We have to accept the reality that our place is outside the group stage of the CL at most and to compete for the scudetto.

I repeat, Juventus is a team rich in history, but the current reality is that we are a tier 3 teams money wise and this will not change in the near future. The Italian league and the income we generate on it dooms Juve to this.

So better stop dreaming about CL glory for a long while. Covid and bad management have not helped a bit.

The sooner people realize this, the better.
In short, we need to start getting the most out of our revenue to avoid falling even further behind. We need to get our managerial appointments and signings right way more than we have been. And we need to stop burning money on players whose output don't justify their wages.

So yeah, we need to change our model.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
So now it won't just be other Italian sides who won't do business with us (except at rip off prices) it will be all of Europe. Grande Che Agnelli!

They've managed to make our reputation international. :lol3:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)