The Super League part deux? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I don't know what this guy is basing this off, but I seriously hope this true. Perhaps the mentioning of the 5 year ban is a way of sending a message over UEFAs abuse of power? Otherwise I think I'm gonna take a sabbatical from supporting this club.
Apparently it's official that we're no longer in it now.

- - - Updated - - -

Elkunt well and truly tucked up and fucked up :lol: well I think I'm done now, let me know when that curly haired prick sells

Buy on AliExpress.com

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
First the confirmation of Allegri staying by multiple journalists, now our withdrawal from the SL. Can it get any worse for us Juventus fans? A terrible day to round off what has been an abysmal season.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
For me leaving this dead project is not the problem. The timing is.

It should have been the very first move of the board to get out of that shit. The capital gains and salary cases SURELY had it's background based on TSL. Same thing with Barca and their ref-payments scandal. At least we'd have avoided all the shit with points deduction etc. We'd have got a fine and we'd still be in CL, possibly.

Now the only thing we get out of this is to avoid a 5-year ban. Great use of a useful card, by the idiots from management.

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
Note how in their statement they avoided blaming UEFA for putting any pressure on us to abandon the project. It's clear that this is all part of their cowardly concession package. To ensure that we are kept in UEFAs good books.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
i did the last time, spent it with my son and it was the best summer of the last decade

this time i'm getting operated in a few weeks, i'll be tied to bed for a while so i'll probably keep following the news. but fuck, i'm very disappointed. ju29ro (one of the few sites/groups i've been following since calciopoli) wrote that they are gathering information on what is an unacceptable betrayal, so i still have a tiny bit of hope that these news aren't legit. otherwise the juventus i've grown up with is finished.
Good luck, hope you recover soon.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
And this is where I’m stepping down as a Juve fan. Thought FIFA was the most corrupt federation, but UEFA has proven that they’re no better. This has got to prove that the point deduction had everything to do with the Super League. Thanks for the ride, guys.

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
i did the last time, spent it with my son and it was the best summer of the last decade

this time i'm getting operated in a few weeks, i'll be tied to bed for a while so i'll probably keep following the news. but fuck, i'm very disappointed. ju29ro (one of the few sites/groups i've been following since calciopoli) wrote that they are gathering information on what is an unacceptable betrayal, so i still have a tiny bit of hope that these news aren't legit. otherwise the juventus i've grown up with is finished.
Good luck. I enjoy your posts so hopefully we'll see more of you around here.

shilawieh

Mar 31, 2011
Chill guys. We need uefa money. You think you can face the uefa cartel and every other national football federation? Unfortunately every league besides PL will become eredivisi in few years.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
You guys are bunch of drama queens. I have to ask again, how many teams did abandon SL before it even started? If it really comes alive we can re-join again like the rest, what's stopping us?

Saying all this, from that letter it didn't seem like we are leaving or I did not understand it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)