The strong Juve squads (8 Viewers)

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
All things considered, player by player in the starting XI, that was probably our best squad we have ever had.

Vieira and Emerson were two out of the three best DM's in the world, Nedved was one of the top attacking all action midfielders in the world, Trez was perhaps the best finisher in the world, and Thuram and Canna were two of the top five centerbacks in the world, probably the best central duo by far. And of course, we had the best keeper in the world.

Without a doubt we probably had the strongest team sheet in the world at the time, which is why I hate Capello. We should have achieved much, much more with that team, but Capello really screwed us over in Europe. Utterly pathetic.
agree with every thing and this is one of the reasons why i hate Capello.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
2006, but we only won off the pitch according to the record books. Moggi did well to manufacture 15 points difference between us and Inter.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
All things considered, player by player in the starting XI, that was probably our best squad we have ever had.

Vieira and Emerson were two out of the three best DM's in the world, Nedved was one of the top attacking all action midfielders in the world, Trez was perhaps the best finisher in the world, and Thuram and Canna were two of the top five centerbacks in the world, probably the best central duo by far. And of course, we had the best keeper in the world.

Without a doubt we probably had the strongest team sheet in the world at the time, which is why I hate Capello. We should have achieved much, much more with that team, but Capello really screwed us over in Europe. Utterly pathetic.
agreed, and fittingly deserves to be called CRAPello

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
He better wont, been s--king in knockout competitions for years. If he now somehow pulls it off, then well f--k him even more. Theres no 2 legs, so he cant do any homework for 2nd legs.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
I can only hope the usual hype kills england off, but this time I feel they could be real contenders. I personally never liked that squad under crapello it was always too static. It was a blessing to get rid of half of them mercenaries.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
yes, it was a blessing to lose some of the finest footballers in the world to our rivals, incur huge financial losses and get demoted to Serie B.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
yes, it was a blessing to lose some of the finest footballers in the world to our rivals, incur huge financial losses and get demoted to Serie B.
Add to that, its been almost 4 years now, and we still suffer from it, considering what board replaced the board we had, and all the other issues. Juve would never have taken a coach like Ranieri after Capello would have left under normal circumstances. Actually Capello would still be here, and so would be Emerson.

Heck we probably would be on a route for 5 straight scudetto. :p

Steve Mclaren would still coach England and England would fail back to back National Team tournaments.

Add to that Ian and Melayyan would still be around here.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Mutu and DP often entered the game after 80 minutes under Capello. Mutu was so f--king wasted here.

Oh and one things for sure, maybe we had one of the best sides under Capello, but we never played up to our abilities.

I remember even with that side we needed to play title match with Milan in spring and scrape through with a dull 0:0.

Oh, now that i think about it, remember how we got through the first round against Bremen in CL, Emerson goal in the last minute after Bremen goalkeeper gifted it. We were sure to go out. Thats what we needed to advance, a f--king gift with that squad.

But that horror show against Arsenal away. God...
Tim Wiese.:lol: :lol:

I remember that match like it was yesterday.The entire forum was soooo pissed off but the posts that stood put most,were Andy's.:lol:

Andy do you remember being banned for saying that Capello was cumming all over the football pitch with his boring football & longballs?:D

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Tim Wiese.:lol: :lol:

I remember that match like it was yesterday.The entire forum was soooo pissed off but the posts that stood put most,were Andy's.:lol:

Andy do you remember being banned for saying that Capello was cumming all over the football pitch with his boring football & longballs?:D
Yes, I sure do. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)