The Simpsons quote competition (1 Viewer)

OP
Torkel

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #82
    No, it's the one were Homer is an artist and Bart needs to get him mad so he can create art. I've seen that many times, the first 10 min of that episode is some of the best TV ever.

An easy one to get the thread going:
    "We regret to announce the following layoffs, wich I will read in alphabetical order. Simpson, Homer. That is all."

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    That's the episode where those Germans take over the Nuclear Power Plant, innit? A classic, that one! :cool:

How about this one: "AH! The Apokalyps! Quick, get Bart out of the house before God comes!"

Sivori

Jul 17, 2002
    Don't know that one, but I got another quote:
    "I saw this in a movie about a bus that had to speed around the city, keeping it's speed over 50. And if it's speed dropped, it would explode! I think it was called: The bus that couldn't slow down."

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    ++ [ originally posted by tarmpropp ] ++
    No, it's the one were Homer is an artist and Bart needs to get him mad so he can create art. I've seen that many times, the first 10 min of that episode is some of the best TV ever.
    I've seen this one, not bad. :cool:

OP
    Torkel

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
    Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #86
    Erik and Alan, I need clues.

And Martin, you should start a Seinfeld quote competition. It would be fun crushing you with my amazing Seinfeld knowledge :cool:

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    LOL, I don't think there are enough Seinfeld people here to get it off the ground though. Besides, I'd have to freshen up my knowledge :D

OP
    Torkel

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
    Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #88
    Maybe I'll open one tomorrow, I've just watched a few episodes and I feel like I'm in great shape.

hoshi

Sep 2, 2002
    I don't know Erik's, but Sivori's cracks me up.... and I can't remember what episode it's from *^^* How embarrassing.

OP
    Torkel

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
    Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #95
    I remember seeing it, is it a halloween special?
    Is it the one where the little monster is on the schoolbus and only Bart sees it?
    Or is it the one were Marge races Otto to the school?

OP
    Torkel

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
    Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #97
    Then I need the quote. I'm going to bed, but I know I'll gettit tomorrow :fero: :)

Sivori

Jul 17, 2002
    "The following tale of alien encounters is true, and by true I mean false. It's all lies, but they're entertaining lies and in the end isn't that the real truth? The answer... is no."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)