The Simpsons quote competition (2 Viewers)

OP
OP
Torkel

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++
hey i like the simpsons,! but in this treat only can compete hardcore fans!.
No, you've posted here now, we're not letting you out. Stay and enjoy the fun. And it's not that hard.

Sivori

Jul 17, 2002
-That is one handsome rattle snake you've got on your arm there

-Yeah, that's quite fetching, but aren't you worried about the deadliness?

-Nah, it'll get tired of biting in an hour or so... Snakes, nature's quitters...

Hydde

Duke NUKEM
Mar 6, 2003
hey is too difficult for me!!,

and another think,, i see the program in spanish,, so i dont know how the prases sound in english!.

=/

OP
OP
Torkel

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++
hey is too difficult for me!!,

and another think,, i see the program in spanish,, so i dont know how the prases sound in english!.

=/
Ouch, you have voice overs? That's tough man, you should download a few of the net.

OP
OP
Torkel

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
I still don't have it. I hope I don't have this one on my computer to, I'm gonna be pissed then.

Where is it from?

Sivori

Jul 17, 2002
Halloween special XI - a horoscope tells Homer he's going to die, a piece of broccoli kills him and he has to return as a ghost and commit one good deed to get in to heaven.

hoshi

Sep 2, 2002
My personal favourite atm, I saw it a few days ago and I can't remember the exact start so I'll just go from where I have it perfect so as not to confuse anyone:

"...but don't wrap them too tightly, I want to eat some on the way home! [PAUSE] You've made a powerful enemy today."

OP
OP
Torkel

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Sivori ] ++
your turn.
Quote:

- I got interestes, and I ain't talking bout stamp collecting, even if I find that extremely interesting.
- Oh yeah, well that makes two of us....

One of the best episode ever...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)