the secret diary of don juan capello (3 Viewers)

OP
Bozi

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
  • Thread Starter #245
    Episode 23

Tonino is back in madrid and unhappy about his treatment by fabby-baby, in despair he turns to his trusty diary to log his thoughts

"Dear diary, i feel so sad today fabby is refusing to talk to me and he made me train all alone. i called him a big poopyhead and he put me over his knee and spanked me,actually i liked that. i was all happy for a minute but then he said i wont ever play for him again and if i didnt keep my mouth shut he would sell me to inter, that would be the end of my career.
    My close friend Ruud is now back in favour and wont talk to me,i tried to tempt him with a handfull of sugarcubes but that didnt work so i went to burger king for a Nicky special and ronaldo ate it before i finished training.
    i am going to have to get out of here i just wish i could get fabby back before...."

suddenly the phone rings
    Tonino-"hello"
    Deep Throat-"hello Tonino i think we need to talk"
    Tonino-"my mummy isnt here right now but i..."
    Deep Throat-"shut up and listen, i think we can help each other"

will tonino act on impulse and help deep throat bring down fabby and inter? will capello ever learn what loyalty means? will beckham ever learn the whole alphabet off by heart?will anyone figure out what a nicky special is?stay tuned for more tomorrow

OP
    Bozi

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
  • Thread Starter #248
    Episode 24

Confident that he is on a winning streak capello has called a meeting of his senior player to his harem
    Fabby-"welcome gentlemen, pull up a cushion and prepeare for the feast"
    Fabio C-"all i see is dips....with no chips...or breadsticks"
    Fabby-"aye,its the fabby special meat and cream cheese chippolatta, fabio you are excempt"
    Emerson-"ohh not again"
    raul-"but..where is the meat?"
    Emerson-"you will find out later"
    Fabby-"gentlemen,gentlemen,that is alter. now i wanna get down to business.chief of security.."
    Fabio C-" we have been tapping tonino's calls and we know he is communicating with this deep throat. he ahs recently been in contact with a shady egyptian called Ahmed aka Bisco, this man has been behind the dissapearance of a well loved doctor from belgrade"
    Fabby-"sounds a dangerous character."
    Fabio C-"he masquerades as a broke pharmacy student but we know better"
    Fabby-"well we will allow them to carry out their plan and just as they are about to strike,take them and use them to get to deep throat"
    Fabio C-"settled,so it has begun.."
    Fabby-"next order of business, i need to reshuffle my cabinet. raul welcome aboard you are my new "head boy" in the team since the betrayel of tonino"
    Raul-"head boy?you mean i am the top man in your team?"
    Fabby-"no my fluff-boy"
    Emerson-"ha ha ha ha"
    Fabby-"oh and emerson, you are my new right-hand man"
    Emerson-"you mean i am second in command?"
    Fabby-"no..it means that i am gonna use you as a human glove puppet bucket arse"

will fabby and his new team of lickspittles manage to trap deep throat? will raul enjoy his new role?does anyone still read this?find out next time....

OP
    Bozi

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
  • Thread Starter #256
    Episode 25

here we enter into a tender moment between adriano and zlatty, they are trying to have a heart to heart and clear the air

Zlatty-"oh baby i am so glad you came home, i missed you so much"
    Adriano-"listen while i was away i got to thinking a lot. my form has been terrible so far this season, well pretty much since the honeymoon"
    Zlatty-"you think its me??oh how could you be so horrible?i have been playing with a torn ring and everything, i never complained"
    Adriano-"no,no its not that you little willy-hugger, its,well...i havehit a wall,which is the only target i have hit all season."
    ZLatty-"a wall,are you saying i am fat?"
    Adriano-"what?are you nuts i never said that"
    Zlatty-"so now i am a liar am i?well why dont you just hit me again and get ti over and done with"
    Adriano-"no,no,no...jesus why do you make it so hard?listen, we are incompatable, thats why manky does not play us together. we were two crazy kids but this is never going to work, we shuld cut our losses and move on"
    Zlatty-"well dont think i am returning the glass dildo you gave me for our wedding"
    Adriano-"keep it, keep whatever you want. you dont really love me anyway i caught you on the rebound from Fabby, you still have feelings for him"
    Zlatty-"he betrayed me, i never thought you would reject me also"
    Adriano-"i never meant to hurt you, please frogive me"

with that adriano leaves and zlatty cries tears of frustration, haed in the pillow he mutters words of revenge

Zlatty-"reject me once i will bounce back,reject me twice i will turn into a murderous psycho...adriano,fabby,prepare to meet zlatty the bunny boiler"

will zlatan go all fatal attraction on fabby's ass?will adriano ever score again? will fabby lose his focus long enough for zlatan to get close to him? and will rab ever stop stalking alex?all this next time ......

Cuti

The Real MC
    Jul 30, 2006
    Bozi said:
    Episode 25

Zlatty-"reject me once i will bounce back,reject me twice i will turn into a murderous psycho...adriano,fabby,prepare to meet zlatty the bunny boiler"

will zlatan go all fatal attraction on fabby's ass?will adriano ever score again? will fabby lose his focus long enough for zlatan to get close to him? and will rab ever stop stalking alex?all this next time ......
    brilliant. Just brilliant!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)