the secret diary of don juan capello (2 Viewers)

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Bozi said:
work in the hospital, nursing is not easy but gives me plenty free time
good job. save peoples lives. We better stop posting in this one or someone will come saying that we are ruining the thread. lol

OP
Bozi

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
  • Thread Starter #68
    Episode 7

Ibra and Adriano are lamenting their teams loss and having their first marital fight when the phone rings

Zlatty-"hello, zlatty speaking"
    Fabby-"zlatty baby are you ok?you sound upset"
    Zlatty-"oh, its the emperor, he is saying i was a silly bitch last night for getting sent off"
    fabby-"the emperor?you mean adriano?"
    Zlatty-"yes he makes me call him that. i only went with him on the rebound fabby my love, i thought you had deserted me"
    fabby-"no my ungainly spunk-bucket, i was working on a plan to get you here. you know that you are the only man for me, well and tonino,emo and the rest are poor substitutes to your mighty man-meat"
    Zlatty-"oh baby i cant wait to hold you again"
    Fabby-"listen i need to ask you something, have you been talking to anyone?"
    Zlatty-"i talk to people all the time"
    fabby-"no i mean...about what happened over the last 2 years. i have recieved a call from a mysterious man who claims that i am being watched"
    Zlatty-"you mean deep throat?all i know is......"
    suddenly the phone is ripped from zlatty and fabby hears slapping noises
    Adriano-"give me the phone you little fairy, fabio if you call here again i am gonna shove my foot so far up your ass that you will be tasting laces for a month"
    the phone slams down
    fabby-"hello, hello...damn"

will fabby ever find out who the mysterious deep throat is?what is his level of involvment?is zlatan trapped in a loveless,violent marraige?when will lapo invite fabby to his next tranny party?stay glued for the next instalment

Cuti

The Real MC
    Jul 30, 2006
    nice bozi but its getting a bit to gay now lol. Put in a woman somewhere like Ronaldo's wife or a club president[woman if there are any left]

OP
    Bozi

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
  • Thread Starter #71
    Michael_Cutajar said:
    nice bozi but its getting a bit to gay now lol. Put in a woman somewhere like Ronaldo's wife or a club president[woman if there are any left]
    that would be missing the point now wouldn't it?
    then i couldnt use phrases like....spunk-bucket,knob-jockey,fudge-packer, gaylords,arse-bandit,gay-brigade........its the adventures of fabby and his harem of queer players:faq1:

thanks rain and dont appologise you havent taken the thread off topic. i am always happy to hear input though for future episodes,cheers

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    Bozi said:
    Episode 7

Ibra and Adriano are lamenting their teams loss and having their first marital fight when the phone rings

Zlatty-"hello, zlatty speaking"
    Fabby-"zlatty baby are you ok?you sound upset"
    Zlatty-"oh, its the emperor, he is saying i was a silly bitch last night for getting sent off"
    fabby-"the emperor?you mean adriano?"
    Zlatty-"yes he makes me call him that. i only went with him on the rebound fabby my love, i thought you had deserted me"
    fabby-"no my ungainly spunk-bucket, i was working on a plan to get you here. you know that you are the only man for me, well and tonino,emo and the rest are poor substitutes to your mighty man-meat"
    Zlatty-"oh baby i cant wait to hold you again"
    Fabby-"listen i need to ask you something, have you been talking to anyone?"
    Zlatty-"i talk to people all the time"
    fabby-"no i mean...about what happened over the last 2 years. i have recieved a call from a mysterious man who claims that i am being watched"
    Zlatty-"you mean deep throat?all i know is......"
    suddenly the phone is ripped from zlatty and fabby hears slapping noises
    Adriano-"give me the phone you little fairy, fabio if you call here again i am gonna shove my foot so far up your ass that you will be tasting laces for a month"
    the phone slams down
    fabby-"hello, hello...damn"

will fabby ever find out who the mysterious deep throat is?what is his level of involvment?is zlatan trapped in a loveless,violent marraige?when will lapo invite fabby to his next tranny party?stay glued for the next instalment

:rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: Fooking AMAZING....:lol: :lol: the best I've seen so far...

Bozi, i love you,

:lol::lol:

OP
    Bozi

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
  • Thread Starter #73
    Azzurri7 said:
    :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: Fooking AMAZING....:lol: :lol: the best I've seen so far...

Bozi, i love you,

:lol::lol:
    right back at ya rab:toast:

V

Jun 8, 2005
    • V

V

Bozman said:
    :rofl:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)