the secret diary of don juan capello (4 Viewers)

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
hey bozman, where are episodes 10 and 11 we really need our dose of laughter. besides u got me stuck trying to figure out who deep throat is!!!!

OP
Bozi

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
  • Thread Starter #107
    Episode 10

back in madrid capello is taking advantage of the international break to spend some "quality time" with his young prodigy ctonino, who has not been called up for international action.

fabby-"ohhh baby, that is so good, remember slow and firm..."
    Tonino-"why do i have to massage your feet chief?
    Fabby-"well it was either you or Ruud and i aint letting that horse faced wankstain in my office"
    Tonino-"uh.yeah,chief i need to play more. i am not even in the squad under the worst italian manager in living memory. if i got to play more then i am sure he would call me"
    Fabby-"you make a good point my little chocolate-miner. you are an important part of my squad rotation policy"
    Tonino-"yeah but so far the only rotation you have done with me was moving from my face to my ass"
    Fabby-"just be glad i didnt move back again,it looked like i had dipped my bell-end into a jar of nutella"
    Tonino-"but chief...."
    Fabby-"silence boy, now pucker up and clean under my hood. when you are done send in ruud i wanna know if the face matches the knob"

will ruud be hung like a horse or just look like one? will tonino stay for the ass-action even though his career is going down the drain?will cunt-face moratti ever get those genital warts seen to?all this and more in future instalments

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
    Bozi said:
    Episode 10

back in madrid capello is taking advantage of the international break to spend some "quality time" with his young prodigy ctonino, who has not been called up for international action.

Fabby-"well it was either you or Ruud and i aint letting that horse faced wankstain in my office"
    Tonino-"uh.yeah,chief i need to play more. i am not even in the squad under the worst italian manager in living memory. if i got to play more then i am sure he would call me"
    Fabby-"you make a good point my little chocolate-miner. you are an important part of my squad rotation policy"
    Tonino-"yeah but so far the only rotation you have done with me was moving from my face to my ass"
    Fabby-"just be glad i didnt move back again,it looked like i had dipped my bell-end into a jar of nutella"
    Tonino-"but chief...."
    Fabby-"silence boy, now pucker up and clean under my hood. when you are done send in ruud i wanna know if the face matches the knob"

will ruud be hung like a horse or just look like one? will tonino stay for the ass-action even though his career is going down the drain?will cunt-face moratti ever get those genital warts seen to?all this and more in future instalments
    that is the best episode ever,

best line :lol2:

OP
    Bozi

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
  • Thread Starter #110
    Azzurri7 said:
    :lol: boz, please bring that bastard ruud in your next episode.
    for you?anything rab

Gill_juve said:
    that is the best episode ever,

best line :lol2: :pound:
    :toast:

JuveAdam

Moggi santo..subito
    Sep 12, 2006
    Absolute first class as always, just one question. How did you get so much info coming out of Crapello's office? I saw him on Madrid bench on TV over weekend, all I could think was "you homo fuckwit, get back to shagging Tonino & that bitch Emerson!" My homophobic tirade is all your fault Bozi!

OP
    Bozi

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
  • Thread Starter #112
    JuveAdam said:
    Absolute first class as always, just one question. How did you get so much info coming out of Crapello's office? I saw him on Madrid bench on TV over weekend, all I could think was "you homo fuckwit, get back to shagging Tonino & that bitch Emerson!" My homophobic tirade is all your fault Bozi!
    then my work here is done:p
    its all pillow talk mate, i got my hands on cuntfaces dossier

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
    Aug 25, 2006
    Bozi said:
    Episode 10

Tonino-"yeah but so far the only rotation you have done with me was moving from my face to my ass" .........
    :howler:

rain

Mar 11, 2006
    "will ruud be hung like a horse or just look like one? will tonino stay for the ass-action even though his career is going down the drain?will cunt-face moratti ever get those genital warts seen to?all this and more in future instalments"

Man, those 2-3 lines you always add at the very end of each episode as a teaser for upcoming episodes really cracks me up. :D

V

Jun 8, 2005
    • V

V

rain said:
    Man, those 2-3 lines you always add at the very end of each episode as a teaser for upcoming episodes really cracks me up.
    yer i agree. those epilouges always crack me up. so intense. :D

boz for mod!

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
    Bozi said:
    Episode 10

Tonino-"but chief...."

Seriously funny.... I can't stop laughing.. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl2: :rofl2:

OP
    Bozi

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
  • Thread Starter #119
    Episode 11

ruud van shergarface has been found wandering around madrids training complex in a dazed and confused state.tonino has stumbled across him, rather than being concerned for his team-mate he tried to ask him questions. with no answers coming he runs to his love and asks him a few questions

Tonino-"fabby,oh fabby what happened to ruud?"
    Fabby-"who?"
    Tonino-"ruud,you know the centre forward you bought?"
    Fabby-"no i dont have a clue who you are talking about"
    Tonino-"you know, the dutchman"
    Fabby-"no sorry you lost me"
    Tonino-"scored a few goals for you"
    Fabby-"if you dont start making sense i am gonna have to deep-cavity search you with my man-meat"
    Tonino-"he looks like a horse"
    Fabby-"ah him,i...eh...i made him wear a saddle and rode him around the office"
    Tonino-"you what in the who now???"
    Fabby-"but when i was fitting the bridle on...i found a wire,he is working for cuntface"
    Tonino-"no way, how is this possible?"
    Fabby-"i dont know my little prostate-prodder there are spies everywhere. i always find more clearly once i have emptied my load, drop your trousers and prepare for a rectal invasion"
    Tonino-"wheeeeeeee"

who exactly are cuntface's spies?will cassano ask capello to cream on his face to ease his acne problem?will tonino be jealous when fabby's bitches come home from international duty?and is david beckham really a haemaphrodite? all this andf more in the next instalment

rain

Mar 11, 2006
    A great, awesome and unelievably funny episode. :rofl: Top of the notch was weeeeeeee by Tonino at the end. Everyday i come eager to read the new episode and you always seem to amaze me. Great job

/praise mode

You are the best

praise mode/ (end)

:D :D :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)