The Rock Thread (5 Viewers)

OP
HelterSkelter

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
  • Thread Starter #186
    Any fans of The Donnas here?

I just got my hands on their entire discography,and they're good.Simple,regular Rock n roll.Plus 3 of them are kinda hot:eyebrows:

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
    I just heard 'Good To Be Bad' by Whitesnake.

I feel like i got transported back into the 1980's.

FORZA DAVID MOTHERFUCKING COVERDALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    The ballads were great.

I heard Aerosmith will come out soon with a new album FINALLY!

I won't even talk about Chinese Democarcy.

V

Jun 8, 2005
    • V

V

Chinese Democracy, yes, the real deal, has leaked on what.cd few days ago and has found its place on pretty much every torrent tracker nowadays.

Can't believe it's really out(official release on Monday), anyone listened through the album?

V

Jun 8, 2005
    • V

V

I'll definetly download the album eventually, but my expectations are absolutelly minimal. I've not listened to any leak whatsoever of this album, it just doesn't feel right without Slash and the rest, so my interest in it was always inexistant.

I just can't believe it's out.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    Chinese Democracy will be out in the US on Sunday, at Best Buy Locations.

Yes, I will be there when it opens.

I love the title track

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    Any fans of The Donnas here?

I just got my hands on their entire discography,and they're good.Simple,regular Rock n roll.Plus 3 of them are kinda hot:eyebrows:
    I dig 'em. Bunch of high school girls from Palo Alto who grew up worshipping the Ramones. "Skintight" is probably my fave song/album of theirs:

Though that drummer in that video looks like should can barely hold up her sticks. :p

V

Jun 8, 2005
    • V

V

Slash or no slash,Concert rants or no rants...Axl will create a masterpiece.
    I couldn't resist so I downloaded it. It sucks IMO. What's worse, I feel Axl is actually the weakest link on the album. There are some good rifs and melodies on the album, but Axl sounds like a whinny little bitch. His voice sounds completelly jaded, he's lost it.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    I couldn't resist so I downloaded it. It sucks IMO. What's worse, I feel Axl is actually the weakest link on the album. There are some good rifs and melodies on the album, but Axl sounds like a whinny little bitch. His voice sounds completelly jaded, he's lost it.

OK, well, where exactly did you download it from, becuase if its the same tracks that I'm thinking of, they are the unfinished and unmixed versions of the 9 or so songs that were leadked a few months ago

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)