The Rock Thread (4 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Yeah, especially Glycerine, such a great song.

Best live show I saw until now has to be Linkin Park, closely followed by Limp Bizkit.
yeah linkin park are pretty good live, limp bizkit not bad, kinda been off them recently, maybe im just eagerly awaiting new material from them, for me its always going to be slipknot, they are absolutly unreal live, even if you're not much of a fan, but you cant help appreciate the drum solo's from joey jordison or the vocal passion of corey taylor, massive machine head fan as well, at other times i lean towards placebo and incubus, and for the really chilled out stuff i turn to cafe del mar

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

I've "discovered" Motley Crue. They rock. :D Can't believe I didn't care for these guys for so long.

Yes, this post is primarily for Salman. :p

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

You were indifferent to Motley Crue?!?!?! :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

You should be analed without lubrication!
Yes, I just hated the way they looked, like most bands from the 80's. :D And I'm more of a blues/rock kind of guy.

But they're really good, I'm quite surprised I might add. I've not taken Too Fast For Love out of the stereo for over a week. It's like early Bon Jovi on speed. I love it. Is their other stuff as good?

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

I've got a great Japanese boxset with all the albums so I'll go chronologically. I don't care if it's not as raw, all I want is to rock out with my cock out. :rulz:

Guardian

Dec 28, 2005
I've recently listened to a band called "Van Canto". Those musician don't play any instruments, there are only drums and vocals that imitates guitars and bass.

Van Canto - Fear of the Dark (Iron Maiden cover)

Van Canto - Battery (Metallica cover)

Van Canto - Wishmaster (Nightwish cover)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)